Ape's Out Of Retirement And Swinging From The Trees! 15lbs From 6 Plants?

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is 15lbs possible from 6 plants with 5-6 week veg?

• NO

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • YES

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
ape

ape

I see a lil burning on the plants in the back to the right and u always doing the spray with the lights on ??

how hot is it in there heat maybe leaf curling
Hello there and thank you for the comment. The room is about 76 degrees. The burning discoloration was there when I received the cuttings. The strains are vigorous but not exceptionally...I'm planning on what I learned as a clone vendor which is really an exceptional "vegger" to bring them to size. I will then flood hopefully 5'x5' plants with fresh DE light. I guess I'm banking on the yield per square foot to achieve my goals.

ape

ape

This is great. I'm just starting out, put my girls in soil this morning. I'm interested to know when is a good time to start giving them nutes? I have 2 rooted clones XJ-13 and agent O but I'm nervous to dump a lot of nuts and shock them. Running a 300w UV light.
First point me in the direction where I can find some XJ-13 cuts. It would be good to run on the next round. If you have any quality soil then your plants shouldn't need nutes for at least 2 weeks.

ape

ape

Geeeezyyyyyyyyyyyyy... whats good big homie :) Im stoked to see you back in the mix and still keeping your head above water bro....

This man had the clone game on lock for a cool minute .. His overall knowledge of the industry is vast and amazing

BTW.. Sorry David Carr got hurt bro... your Raiders were primed to go on a playoff run
Wassup My Brother!!!??? Good to see you man! I took some lumps the last few years but I'm still good! Gonna knock this flower run out of the park!

We need to hook up sometime for sure! And thank you for the kind words! You too are a longtime survivor!

R

RuXZo1925

First point me in the direction where I can find some XJ-13 cuts. It would be good to run on the next round. If you have any quality soil then your plants shouldn't need nutes for at least 2 weeks.

Sure! Found a shop when I was visiting Disneyland with the family over the weekend. It's called Katella 7Grams. Hope it really is an XJ cut haha. Thanks for the pointer!! I'll be following along, happy growing.

odirt

odirt

Good luck ape , I'll b following along with a few questions here n there. On the foliage how often are u using it, also what wetting agent do u prefer my man. Thanks and hope u smash it bud

ape

ape

Good luck ape , I'll b following along with a few questions here n there. On the foliage how often are u using it, also what wetting agent do u prefer my man. Thanks and hope u smash it bud
Hey there, the instructions say every 2 days. I don't get over to the room but every 2-3 days so I do it everytime so far. My favorite wetting agent is a vegan soap dish soap I find at Target. It's cheap and never has caused burning while covering the plants damn well. I'll post a pic when I can.

ape

ape

Hello Everyone,
I just got back tonight from my growroom. The girls have grown crazy the last 4 days. They have easily tripled in size. Tonight I fed them Heavy 16 VEG A and B and gave them Calmag. I also used Foliar again.

While there we turned on the CO2 to 1000ppm and raised the temps from 74 to 79 degrees. We also Supercropped for the 3rd time and you can see these girls are responding well by the good amount of sidebranching you can see now. Remember this is just 4 days later than the previous pics.

GORILLA GLUE 4
GORILLA GLUE PADLOCK JETFUEL 1
GORILLA GLUE PADLOCK JETFUEL 2
GORILLA GLUE PADLOCK JETFUEL 3
PADLOCK
ape

ape

The Jetfuel G7 show a little cupping of the leaves and honestly I'm not trippin'. I'm more concerned with the high growth rate and deep rich green color (sorry about the HPS light).

Medfinder

Medfinder

Ape... good to see you again posting.had to change my username to Medfinder from Trailer Trash because the account was compromised.
maybe you will come over to some other forums as well.
I miss our chats we had in long beach.
as well as shan diego.
Looks like huge amount of nurseries are going up all over socal

went one the other day and they recommended bringing a U-HAUL with 9 foot ceilings.

they were serious. and yes UGE is an understatement.

Medfinder

Medfinder

ive going to this place and like 4 other places.

gave up on progressive options too buggy.

Top Bottom