Ape's Out Of Retirement And Swinging From The Trees! 15lbs From 6 Plants?

• Thread starter ape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is 15lbs possible from 6 plants with 5-6 week veg?

• NO

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • YES

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
ape

ape

Thanks Tearsofshiva! I know that veg pics can be boring so I hope to get to the veg stage really soon without rushing the moment just to meet projected calendar goals. Ultimately I'll let the plants dictate when to do things.
I'm loving this so much...

ape

ape

Those babies are really growing. Nice work @ape can't wait to see them in a month
Thanks! They will be HUGE in a month after 5000 watts through veg. Especially when each plant is effectively being hit with 3 1000 bulbs at once.

ape

ape

Good luck I'm rooting for you... Honestly seems like if there's anyway to reach this goal, this is it.
I'm just trying to combine what I've learned over the years and take advantage of the newer DE technology. DE Technology wasn't around when I was growing monster mother plants. The idea struck me when I truly learned DE lights could double the yield of the standard single ended lights we were all using. The key is getting a 5 foot canopy imo without having the plants becoming root bound. I've made the decision to go with 45 gallon fabric pots.

ape

ape

Just screwing around tonight and made a couple of Graffiti Style Logos for my website and IG account. What do you guys think? I have Ape Farms (ape_farms) for Instagram and "gro6 Method" to brand this style of grow:
Apefarmslogo1
Gro61

T

Tearsofshiva

I'm just trying to combine what I've learned over the years and take advantage of the newer DE technology. DE Technology wasn't around when I was growing monster mother plants. The idea struck me when I truly learned DE lights could double the yield of the standard single ended lights we were all using. The key is getting a 5 foot canopy imo without having the plants becoming root bound. I've made the decision to go with 45 gallon fabric pots.
What is DE technology?

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

First Pic: is Gorilla Glue #4. She is one of the fastest plants growing in the garden. I placed her next to a 5 gallon bucket for a size comparison. All of the plants are about 2' wide in canopy diameter while also being about 22-26" in overall height.

2nd Pic: Shows the stalk of a Padlock. Notice the stalk is about as thick as my index finger at just 23 days into the veg cycle. I credit a dialed in room environment, optimum nutrition, and great genetics. Specifically I'd like to give Heavy 16 Foliar some credit for this level of quick growth. After using Heavy 16 Foliar the plants are always very happy the next day with a dark green coloration and a burst of growth.

3. Padlock on the Left with GG#4 on the right.

4. A close up shot of the trunk and branching on this Padlock Female. I do a lot of SUPERCROPPING during the veg cycle. In my opinion it blows away FIMMING and Topping by a long shot. Plants continue to grow fast and can easily be manipulated by Supercropping. The amount of branching on these short girls is perfect for our "gro6" project!

5. accidental repost of #3
Your is lookin lush brother! Strong work there!

Reactions: ape

Latest posts

Top Bottom