Aphids ?? Do they effect your buds 2??

• Thread starter Godfthrfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Godfthrfarm

Ok I really need help so I thought I got rid of these monsters but nope of course not today I discover that 2 plants are infested and they r in full bloom..will these aphids stay on the buds ??? That is my real concern...I see them on stems and leaves but was looking at tricoms and discovered them on leaf again ...what 2 do can I still spray neim so close to harvest..HELP save my grow please..

Aphids  do they effect your buds 2
Aphids  do they effect your buds 2 2
Aphids  do they effect your buds 2 3
m8ty

m8ty

Bayer Advanced Fruit, Citrus and Vegetable Insect Control

G

Godfthrfarm

Bayer Advanced Fruit, Citrus and Vegetable Insect Control
That's what I thought 2 I was calling them whiteflies but people said they are aphids so will they stay on my buds if I can't get rid of them??will my harvest go 2 shit if I can't get rid of them? And what can I do ?? Please help I'm a mom of 3 with 7 back surgery's and can't afford 2 lose my crop..thanks for your help..

BudBogart

BudBogart

Spray with 1tsp of liquid soap to 1 gallon water, repeat in 3 days will drastically reduce the aphid population. Donā€™t use detergents, just soap.

m8ty

m8ty

That's what I thought 2 I was calling them whiteflies but people said they are aphids so will they stay on my buds if I can't get rid of them??will my harvest go 2 shit if I can't get rid of them? And what can I do ?? Please help I'm a mom of 3 with 7 back surgery's and can't afford 2 lose my crop..thanks for your help..
Godfarm, get the Bayer I posted above, you don't have to spray it, you feed it to your plants and all them bugs will die, works like a charm but hurry!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Godfarm, get the Bayer I posted above, you don't have to spray it, you feed it to your plants and all them bugs will die, works like a charm but hurry!

Bauer Complete also kills all beneficial insects from earthworms to ladybugs šŸž.
For people who donā€™t want ā€œall them bugs to dieā€ may kill soft shell aphids with a gentle wash of liquid soap, as previously suggested. Depends on approach, I guess. I love my garden insects.
188A5182 BC5C 4DCC 8E56 C61A1ADC6AA6

m8ty

m8ty

Bauer Complete also kills all beneficial insects from earthworms to ladybugs šŸž.
For people who donā€™t want ā€œall them bugs to dieā€ may kill soft shell aphids with a gentle wash of liquid soap, as previously suggested. Depends on approach, I guess. I love my garden insects.View attachment 894833
Nice Trees Congratulations!

the only bugs i see on the plant are whitefly & alphid, because he's getting close to finishing beneficial bugs are not the best option and i'm speculating here but the beneficials are prolly non existing in his garden.

G

Godfthrfarm

For people who donā€™t want ā€œall them bugs to dieā€ may kill soft shell aphids with a gentle wash of liquid soap, as previously suggested. Depends on approach, I guess. I love my garden insects.View attachment 894833
Holy....amen..hallaluhaaaaa..praise the ganga gods women....beautiful...I'm so happy 2 see another female grower from 1 female grower 2 another you ve got the gift ...but yes I've been using soap n water but 2 no help yet so I'm getting worried..should I worry that they will remain til harvest on to and in the buds ..

20190901 190528
20190909 162133
G

Godfthrfarm

Thank you my friend

BudBogart

BudBogart

Holy....amen..hallaluhaaaaa..praise the ganga gods women....beautiful...I'm so happy 2 see another female grower from 1 female grower 2 another you ve got the gift ...but yes I've been using soap n water but 2 no help yet so I'm getting worried..should I worry that they will remain til harvest on to and in the buds ..

Thank you . Our garden is a joint effort of the Bogarts. MrsBogart is seen in the picture taken by me, her husband. She is also a member of thcfarmer and I will pass on your greetings.
On those bugs...do they fly off when you wave your hand or shake the leaf? That says whitefly to me, but if not, then aphids. Aphids you should be able to wipe off with your fingers. If using soap on aphids you do need to spray 3 days apart to kill the living aphids the first spray and the eggs that hatch over the next 3 days before they have a chance to mature and lay more eggs.
We are just learning as we go. We havenā€™t experienced too many garden pests, however, this year we did have aphids on 1/4 of our plants. The first plant I used way too much Dawn and the next morning most of the fans were showing stress. I hosed suds off the plant 2 days in a row, lol. That was just before she started flowering. All of the colas and new growth appear fine and that plant never had another aphid, lol.
But after changing from detergent to soap and lowering to 1 or 2 tsp. Per gallon, it worked well for us.
Are bugs on stems or just underside of leaves?
Btw, your garden rocks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom