Aphids?

• Thread starter johnnypolari
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnypolari

johnnypolari

Best picture I could get. Little brown moving turds all over the buds and upper leaves. 9 weeks into flower and this popped up over the last week. I've fought off spider mites early on but this looks different. Crawling aphid maybe? I'm usually very diligent but over the holidays I was away a bit too long. There is some webbing around the tops of the buds. Spiders again? Any insight or cures would be most appreciated.

Aphids
Aphids 2
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Definitely spider mites!
Hit em with green cleaner you can spray up to the day of harvest. Hang the hole plant upside down from the stalk when you harvest all the spider mites will run to the top of the stalk then you can burn em alive!

B

Burned Haze

after harvest if it was me I would ( it won’t hurt the bud quality in any way, in fact a lot outdoor grower quality check their crop by this method ) your def infected

Drench em , follow rate instructions and. Get a 30%+ concentration version of h2o2 to make this step more affordable for you ( just remember h2o2 shelf life is 6 months no matter how good the grade )

make only small batches and after only a few branches or 1-2 plants go through it, dump previous water outside or where you can guarantee the mites will lose the war, like even a toilet since it’s just h202 and mites and Canada is oils ( make sure no leafs , if you don’t wanna worry just dump outside )

Top Bottom