~Apples 🍎 and Bananas 🍌~(CLTVTD cut)~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

But investing in a cut/clone you know others will want and can math [ $$ ] out is a solid plan .
I dig what the " big three " here do with cuts and clones .
I am in and what ever I paid for my GG clone and future purchases, I will recover and have quality bud to boot.
Play to win . 💪 🤔
The "Big 3" you mean Moe Larry and Curly?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here we are pushing thru one more week of veg. @SweetLeafGrow pushed me too get the edge and I’m glad I did bc I need more cuts before I send her off. She’s filling the net and i know this is gonna be a epic AF when she starts putting on weight during flower. This tent is gonna be wall to wall and hopefully the yield is huge too.
0C723D63 EA27 4A5F B15C 345841BC5EA1
98BD5BF6 D736 4D5F B975 3CA220DA4E88

sambapati

sambapati

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
How long in veg are you shooting for?
I wasn’t counting the days and decided last minute to flower this one. I was behind in production bc of some other projects I have planned and needed to put a plant and flower. Plus I won the SE5000 in Aprils POTM and wanted to try it out in a brand new tent. I’ve never grown one this big indoors before. She’s already drinking a gallon a day!

sambapati

sambapati

I wasn’t counting the days and decided last minute to flower this one. I was behind in production bc of some other projects I have planned and needed to put a plant and flower. Plus I won the SE5000 in Aprils POTM and wanted to try it out in a brand new tent. I’ve never grown one this big indoors before. She’s already drinking a gallon a day!
Hey you're the impulsive guy, we're looking to you for that spur of the moment and on the fly hip leadership.....I'm guessing somewhere around 2.5 months give or take a day.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Deficiencies in the garden!!! I planned on sending this plant to flower this week but I’m trying to solve these deficiencies first. I’ve been using tap water this time around and didn’t need calmag in early veg but as time went on and the plant got bigger the demand has went up. So I upped the cal/mag and even did a foliar with Epsom salts. I don’t wanna get ahead of myself and over feed her but this is discouraging. One of the reasons I like smaller plants is being able to take advantage of the vigor of a small plant and it seems easier overall and less time invested. So now I have this massive plant that I must get back to health before sending into flower but at the same time have a risk of over growing my space waiting. I did a foliar with 1 tablespoon per gallon epsom salt with a wetting agent. I’ve read a lot of mixed views on dosing rates and how often to foliar so we will see how she reacts in the coming days.
C8208227 09A4 4130 9E08 6D0DED55E587
423837D6 4E34 437A BEC1 7A5815C2DA23

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

Have you been testing your water PH? I had a similar look to my plants over the winter. I ended up buying a Blue Labs combo meter so I could test the water's Ph, and EC when I was feeding, and you can also stick it in the pot to test the rootzone. My plants looked better pretty quickly. I just assumed my water was alright but my water is PH of 8 and they eventually weren't digging it. Hope you get the issue identified. These 3 pics are 12 days apart

IMG 7434
IMG 7447
IMG 7497
IMG 7502

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Congrats on the win & light, I have a Philzon FD4500 in my 4x4 tent but summer is getting too hot on the coastal bend. I have no inline 6" A/C Infinity so I had to stop growing for 3 months and take inventory of whether I need an inline or not, as I see your 3x3 isn't using one. Your thoughts? Cheers SS

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Congrats on the win & light, I have a Philzon FD4500 in my 4x4 tent but summer is getting too hot on the coastal bend. I have no inline 6" A/C Infinity so I had to stop growing for 3 months and take inventory of whether I need an inline or not, as I see your 3x3 isn't using one. Your thoughts? Cheers SS
The inline fan is a must and you can’t see mine bc I have it on top of my tent pulling air from down low where those flaps are that allow air exchange. I have however not used one before but I was also growing an auto in a 2x2 so I had a fan blowing around and always left the tent unzipped. The best way to go is to just buy the fan and controller so you can set parameters and keep your environment in check. The last thing you want is a powdery mildew or bud rot during flower.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Deficiencies in the garden!!! I planned on sending this plant to flower this week but I’m trying to solve these deficiencies first. I’ve been using tap water this time around and didn’t need calmag in early veg but as time went on and the plant got bigger the demand has went up. So I upped the cal/mag and even did a foliar with Epsom salts. I don’t wanna get ahead of myself and over feed her but this is discouraging. One of the reasons I like smaller plants is being able to take advantage of the vigor of a small plant and it seems easier overall and less time invested. So now I have this massive plant that I must get back to health before sending into flower but at the same time have a risk of over growing my space waiting. I did a foliar with 1 tablespoon per gallon epsom salt with a wetting agent. I’ve read a lot of mixed views on dosing rates and how often to foliar so we will see how she reacts in the coming days.View attachment 1249991View attachment 1249992
How’s your temps? Get them in the 80’S so she will kick the deficiency faster.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Have you been testing your water PH? I had a similar look to my plants over the winter. I ended up buying a Blue Labs combo meter so I could test the water's Ph, and EC when I was feeding, and you can also stick it in the pot to test the rootzone. My plants looked better pretty quickly. I just assumed my water was alright but my water is PH of 8 and they eventually weren't digging it. Hope you get the issue identified. These 3 pics are 12 days apart

View attachment 1250137View attachment 1250139View attachment 1250143View attachment 1250150
That’s one of the only things I’ve changed and that’s using my tap water. I had it tested nearby for hardness and it was at the 350 range which is pushing it. I’m going to go back to RO or distilled and top dress with some terp tea grow and hope my efforts will start to pay off and when she gets green and healthy and gonna keep that moment going and flip her. I already know I’m going to be tucking her like crazy trying to keep her from growing into the light. Thanks for the input fam much appreciated 🤘

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
How’s your temps? Get them in the 80’S so she will kick the deficiency faster.
80-81 I wanted to bump it up a few more degrees but still unsure if I should trying adding more light to the equation. I’m hoping the foliar I did gave her a nice shot of mag but we will see here soon I’m sure. Appreciate the tip 🙌

steamroller

steamroller

I have found with LEDs that some plants demand more epsom then others . I don't see or get Ca.def , but the Mg is clear to see .
1 tablespoon per gallon works usually for me .
I notice improvement in 3-4 days clearly.
I also see who needs more then usually..
The yellowing could also be N def if you have decreased recently , or the plants grown in need ..

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I have found with LEDs that some plants demand more epsom then others . I don't see or get Ca.def , but the Mg is clear to see .
1 tablespoon per gallon works usually for me .
I notice improvement in 3-4 days clearly.
I also see who needs more then usually..
The yellowing could also be N def if you have decreased recently , or the plants grown in need ..
Ya I top dressed some grow and switched to RO water. Tablespoon per gallon for a foliar feed or is that for a soil drench? I did a foliar with a tablespoon per gal. Halfway thru flower I switch from my calmag supplement to 2 grams of Epsom salt per gallon which I think is 2 teaspoons. I’m seeing some slight difference in color and expect things to be super green soon.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Well the problem doesn’t seem to be getting worse and the new growth doesn’t have purple in the stem. Once things are back to health I’m flipping to flower and it needs to happen soon bc almost the whole net is filled at this point. I really wanna see this thing in full bloom it’s gonna be a sight to see forsure!! The top dress of the Terp Tea Grow should be kicking in and I’ve been trying to speed in the process by adding some horticultural enzymes and have spread out my gallon watering thru out the day so that top dress stays nice and moist so the microbes can go to work and make it plant available. Everyone enjoy your Sunday 🤘
1E2B6AF8 7722 4B88 B0C5 EF6119D188A6
CC778FE9 7C0E 4D8F B760 241A5273F38B

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Looking good. I just ran into the same thing, saw slight mag def. I’ve been doing 1 tablespoon per 3l in my SIPs and it seems to do the trick. I even added 10 tablespoons of rock dust to my mix to try and avoid that this time. Just led things I guess.. Same thing happened on my last run.

that tent is going to be stuffed!

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

Hey Bro, Just letting you know the 🍎 and 🍌 snips are starting to get their stride! I was checking the water PPM and PH today and noticed that two of the three snips that had a node down in the bucket are throwing down roots straight from the node! The USPS week long delay hurt them, but they are coming out of it and I must say, I am a bit surprised. I had fears they would be DOA, but they weren't, which I attribute to your excellent packaging.

Thanks so much for being there for and this upcoming grow and all of your help and friendship! If you are thinking about getting some genetics from IG, fear not. He's going to take good care of you....straight up guy!

67624454264  F5971371 74A9 4EB2 A0A7 7F341AEEFDD7

PS....my wife wanted to get in on the game so I am making clones of one of her plants. 💚

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Hey Bro, Just letting you know the 🍎 and 🍌 snips are starting to get their stride! I was checking the water PPM and PH today and noticed that two of the three snips that had a node down in the bucket are throwing down roots straight from the node! The USPS week long delay hurt them, but they are coming out of it and I must say, I am a bit surprised. I had fears they would be DOA, but they weren't, which I attribute to your excellent packaging.

Thanks so much for being there for and this upcoming grow and all of your help and friendship! If you are thinking about getting some genetics from IG, fear not. He's going to take good care of you....straight up guy!

View attachment 1251357

PS....my wife wanted to get in on the game so I am making clones of one of her plants. 💚
Ya I’m glad it worked out and this was the first time sending fresh snips too. Hey man it’s no problem I wouldn’t be where I am without the support of everyone here.

I had to make some adjustments for cloning but I’m about to be back up and running here soon. I got a batch rooting now but they are reserved and thanks to those who put trust in me I’ll be in touch soon. Super stoked to see you run those and I’m about to flower my monster of a plant too. It’s about to go down!!! 🤘

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Looking good. I just ran into the same thing, saw slight mag def. I’ve been doing 1 tablespoon per 3l in my SIPs and it seems to do the trick. I even added 10 tablespoons of rock dust to my mix to try and avoid that this time. Just led things I guess.. Same thing happened on my last run.

that tent is going to be stuffed!
I see so many different suggestions for dosing rates but have opted for 1 gram per gallon every watering with a foliar here and there at a dosage rate of 1 Tablespoon per gallon. Do you plan on using that dose each time you fill the sips?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Color is returning and I also did a foliar and plan to flip to flower asap! I like to start my cycles on a Monday but can’t wait any longer. I’m already gonna be tucking and weaving like crazy trying to keep her from growing into the light lol! I’m going to set up my hydro lock drip irrigation bc while I’m away at work this plant is gonna need a lot more water. She drinks a gallon a day already and this is veg! I’m thinking it will need like 2-2.5 gallons during flower. Idk I’ve never grown one this big and in a 10 gallon container but I think I’m feeling it out pretty good so far.
9190DA65 1815 4ECD B21C 16A9C5F38D10
9534B6AD 30AF 48F0 8E48 243F2AF71DD6
0F6CEAED AE1C 4C97 8B84 D5B7A4441985

Top Bottom