~Apples 🍎 and Bananas 🍌~(CLTVTD cut)~

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beazy

Beazy

Maybe a dumb question but what does cltvtd stand for ?? I know no ? Is a dumb ? But that just seems like a lotta leters 😆😆

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Maybe a dumb question but what does cltvtd stand for ?? I know no ? Is a dumb ? But that just seems like a lotta leters 😆😆
lol all good brotha it stands for “cultivated”. The genetics were bred by Compound Genetics and phenohunted by CLTVTD Genetics in NorCal.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve heard nothing but good things about Bodhi. He’s working on some stuff for Cookies right now too.
Just got bodhi’s cut of hippy slayer! Look g forward to trying a cut of his. I grew a snow leopard of his couple years ago and boy did I make a mistake when I didn’t keep the cut. The custies absolutely loved it and she yielded so well and was like gold in the sun light.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Day 21 Flower and I was going to do the leaf strip until I noticed the color of the leaves. I’m pretty sure I was late on the top dress as I’m not used to growing them this massive. The first top dress had roots digging right into it thru the top of the soil so it probably ate right thru all the food before the mid flower top dress. In the picture below I have a healthy green leaf from my grape gas mother plant and then the leaves below it are from the apples and bananas. You can see the difference in color. This definitely feels like a punch in the gut bc I wanted to try to knock this one out of the park and now here are are midflower ughhhh this is gonna hurt the yeild forsure. I’m thinking of doing a feeding with the synthetic fertilizers I have. Then re inoculate with microbes and enzymes to get that top dress broken down faster. What do you guys think?
1C8F73BB 26E9 47C8 8D70 233CCB6EE176
2DD43648 68F7 42BB 9193 2A5550707089
51DDC669 DF8E 47BF 9E8D 0E49A79CC90F

steamroller

steamroller

Day 21 Flower and I was going to do the leaf strip until I noticed the color of the leaves. I’m pretty sure I was late on the top dress as I’m not used to growing them this massive. The first top dress had roots digging right into it thru the top of the soil so it probably ate right thru all the food before the mid flower top dress. In the picture below I have a healthy green leaf from my grape gas mother plant and then the leaves below it are from the apples and bananas. You can see the difference in color. This definitely feels like a punch in the gut bc I wanted to try to knock this one out of the park and now here are are midflower ughhhh this is gonna hurt the yeild forsure. I’m thinking of doing a feeding with the synthetic fertilizers I have. Then re inoculate with microbes and enzymes to get that top dress broken down faster. What do you guys think? View attachment 1257429View attachment 1257425View attachment 1257426
When I first read you were going to install 10 tablespoon of Roots organic, I thought 🤔 ok I am not using enough. I have found the need to supplement my whole grow that I was using RO products on with my fox farm line!
I am not well versed with RO products or their proper use, but even the owner at the hydro store said you are in for good stuff when I bought it, beyond the consensus here it is good stuff.
I don't think I will keep using it myself .The learning curve for simple thing like fertilizing seems a little steep for me and my plants?
All that were put to RO have shown deficiencies for me I never see at the rate they show now. Recovery using more RO products did not happen fast enough for me and I started using the FF with it .
When it is gone it will be gone for me I think.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
When I first read you were going to install 10 tablespoon of Roots organic, I thought 🤔 ok I am not using enough. I have found the need to supplement my whole grow that I was using RO products on with my fox farm line!
I am not well versed with RO products or their proper use, but even the owner at the hydro store said you are in for good stuff when I bought it, beyond the consensus here it is good stuff.
I don't think I will keep using it myself .The learning curve for simple thing like fertilizing seems a little steep for me and my plants?
All that were put to RO have shown deficiencies for me I never see at the rate they show now. Recovery using more RO products did not happen fast enough for me and I started using the FF with it .
When it is gone it will be gone for me I think.
Ya that’s why I was thinking of using some synthetic nutes instead of brewing a compost tea. Ive had amazing results with this line but I think I underestimated the plants hunger. I was originally inspired by mr Canuck on YouTube and he uses a similar method except he uses Gaia green. The root Organics Terp tea states 1 teaspoon per gallon of soil top dressed each week. I do a tablespoon per gallon of soil and it lasts me about a month for normal size plants. With organics you gotta plan ahead or you run into these issues and end up playing catch up. I just gotta dial it in with a bigger plant but with my normal routine I can usually get from seed to harvest with no deficiencies. I knew this would take some learning since I’ve never grown one like this and that’s part of the fun. It’s a challenge for myself to try to get plants all the way thru harvest with perfect health so I can really get the max potential out of these genetics. I don’t see myself going away from the roots Organics Terp tea line anytime soon. Give it a go and top dress with the tablespoon per gal method at the start of flower and then almost 30 days in and you will see some great results. I did however have the same issue when I tried what they instructed to do with only 1 teaspoon per gal for a top dress. The plants were hungry the whole grow as well and it was a bummer. Don’t toss the RO line just yet steamroller! 🤘

Last edited:
High5_it_in

High5_it_in

It's going to bounce back quickly. What about with this method using something bigger next time?, like a 20-30 gal? or a bed? so there's more room for nutrients for that size plant?

I just bought a big 30 gal bag, beds are cool too. I see a lot of baller set ups with em anyway 🖖

240431053 1070805523667152 8623130189266360239 n

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
It's going to bounce back quickly. What about with this method using something bigger next time?, like a 20-30 gal? or a bed? so there's more room for nutrients for that size plant?

I just bought a big 30 gal bag, beds are cool too. I see a lot of baller set ups with em anyway 🖖

View attachment 1257490
Oh ya I’m sure she will and atleast I made it thru the stretch. Now I need to make sure these buds start putting on weight. I always watch the buildasoil YouTube channel and he uses beds and bigger containers. I’ve been slowly working my way up it seems but I don’t think I’ll get a bed. I like being able to lift a pot and it just gives me more versatility with my setup. I play musical plants sometimes so sometimes they start in one set up and end in another. That’s a dope setup 🤘

High5_it_in

High5_it_in

I follow BuildAsoil's channel too. I think the beds are pretty cool setups, I've thought about setting up a 2 x 4 with one in the future. I like the honortheplant bags, they're working good for me in a bunch of sizes 1/4 gal thru 6.6 gal. I also have handful of bigger 20, 30 gal bags for outside. There's some cool channel's and talented tent growers out there setting up some cool tents. I like this LED Gardeners channel too 🖖

His tent is like the skynet terminator lol

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Today I mixed up some of the mega crop fertilizer I won for the POTM. I did not adjust PH and the instructions don’t even say anything about PH’ing the solution. I did however use distilled water so I’m hoping this is the boost I need to get me by until the top dress is broken down and made plant available. Anyone have any experience using mega crop? I’m an organic grower and have no experience on this side of the coin so any input is welcome. I recently used it on a cheese Magnum auto flower from @Poekie and it responded well and that’s when I had the idea of supplementing it when needed. Brewing a compost tea has extra steps and then you gotta wait a day (24 hours preferably) when I can add 4 grams of this to a gallon of water and apply immediately. I still plan on doing a heavy defoliation but I wanna make sure she’s super healthy so the day 21 defo might end up being day 30 instead.
FB4831BF 18F0 4CF5 BAFE C8E7C7EDA50B
A5DB4739 307D 4146 ABE1 AAAEB294B8F9

Here’s a GRC x BBC (grape rock candy X banana buttercups) by square one genetics 🧬
F64EC7E5 4D6A 483C A05A 2AFD7C8A15D2

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Happy 4th of July fam!! I finally got a lot of defoliating done but I’m paying the price for waiting bc there was some spots of PM so I had to spray some Dr zymes which says it can be used all the way thru flower. It doesn’t seem to harsh like a chemical and doesn’t burn the plant. Some of the hairs died back but besides that it’s looking like the PM has been eliminated. I added another fan and I’m gonna blame ac infinity for not fulfilling my order on their new flip fan. In all seriousness I’m just glad it wasn’t all over the dam place. I think it’s time for an air purifier as well bc I’ve had a few issues downstairs since summer started.

Before defoliation
FD37895F 1654 4610 A6A9 0F83FCCC92E8
466613BF F839 4501 B0A5 9EA352B18A23

After defoliation (I still wanna strip a few more)
62E9817D B913 4430 B789 2691CA52494F
E82BB0E0 EBD8 4606 8A36 514884DF7917
1AACE277 93B7 4178 9576 A1C999E45947
663E40B8 E7EC 49B4 B571 886CFE94062B
0894E7C5 EF9C 4CAC 8587 DA0EE6E8B619

Timelapse bc I was bored idk

Moshmen

Moshmen

Today I mixed up some of the mega crop fertilizer I won for the POTM. I did not adjust PH and the instructions don’t even say anything about PH’ing the solution. I did however use distilled water so I’m hoping this is the boost I need to get me by until the top dress is broken down and made plant available. Anyone have any experience using mega crop? I’m an organic grower and have no experience on this side of the coin so any input is welcome. I recently used it on a cheese Magnum auto flower from @Poekie and it responded well and that’s when I had the idea of supplementing it when needed. Brewing a compost tea has extra steps and then you gotta wait a day (24 hours preferably) when I can add 4 grams of this to a gallon of water and apply immediately. I still plan on doing a heavy defoliation but I wanna make sure she’s super healthy so the day 21 defo might end up being day 30 instead. View attachment 1257608View attachment 1257607
Here’s a GRC x BBC (grape rock candy X banana buttercups) by square one genetics 🧬 View attachment 1257609
I had trouble with the 2 part dissolving if not mixed in the correct

Moshmen

Moshmen

Happy 4th of July fam!! I finally got a lot of defoliating done but I’m paying the price for waiting bc there was some spots of PM so I had to spray some Dr zymes which says it can be used all the way thru flower. It doesn’t seem to harsh like a chemical and doesn’t burn the plant. Some of the hairs died back but besides that it’s looking like the PM has been eliminated. I added another fan and I’m gonna blame ac infinity for not fulfilling my order on their new flip fan. In all seriousness I’m just glad it wasn’t all over the dam place. I think it’s time for an air purifier as well bc I’ve had a few issues downstairs since summer started.

Before defoliation View attachment 1258999View attachment 1258998
After defoliation (I still wanna strip a few more)View attachment 1259010View attachment 1259009View attachment 1259007View attachment 1259011View attachment 1259012
Timelapse bc I was bored idk
View attachment 1259013
Nice work!

Top Bottom