Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Although mosh has learned a little (hellalot) from u guys ! And few others that have vanished
In all honesty i think youd see a large benefit from co2… the slightly higher weight per crop is only part of it. The reduction in veg time means more crops and in turn more weight per year… big picture brother. And tou more than have the skills for it.

But again can you justify the cost?… thats up to you

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I might be the weirdest motherfucker you know. I got my fingers in everything. I just can't stop, it's a sickness.
I used to make printed circuit boards by printing the design on a laser printer then taking a household steam iron and pressing it onto a blank wafer board. I'd stick the wafer board in muriatic acid and all the copper under the traces would remain while the acid would burn off the rest of the copper.

I did this to make custom LED tail lights for hot rods that I would build.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Its always a cost vs gain brother… i run sealed rooms for other reasons than co2… so the fact i want to run sealed means i have no choice but to supplement co2
Curious what your other reasons are? Sorry if I missed it. I’m guessing just general cleanliness and environmental control? Curious if there are other benefits I hadn’t thought of. You guys are generally thinking outside my brain box.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey mosh one other thing that would seem helpful to a guy in fl is you can run the plants hotter with CO2

I cannot say how much it adds to yield because I have no way to do a side by side. My gut tells me comparing my growth rates to others I see posted that it is significant.

Here is what my roots look at harvest.

4A7B7A07 E38D 407D AA21 A6615047A993

That is a plant that drinks a lot and grows big fast. Some percentage of that I think is co2

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey mosh one other thing that would seem helpful to a guy in fl is you can run the plants hotter with CO2

I cannot say how much it adds to yield because I have no way to do a side by side. My gut tells me comparing my growth rates to others I see posted that it is significant.

Here is what my roots look at harvest.

View attachment 1268650

That is a plant that drinks a lot and grows big fast. Some percentage of that I think is co2
I do have heat issues humidy sometimes as well

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Nope mycelium can actually produce high amounts of co2 they consume o2… kinda the exact opposite ratio wise as plants… some mycelium are better than others for that purpose.

I agree though they seem far mire gimmickry and marketing.

I used to build my own co2 generators. They work much better im sure but kind of a pita and hard to regulate. Definitely worth going bottled imo
So what I am asking is this.

How can I grow large amounts of mushrooms using the same lungroom as my tents and not see the co2 shoot up like these single bags are reported. Guys running them in unsealed rooms with active exhaust getting 400 to 500 ppm increases.

I would have noticed that feature of no co2 injection needed, don’t you think?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So what I am asking is this.

How can I grow large amounts of mushrooms using the same lungroom as my tents and not see the co2 shoot up like these single bags are reported. Guys running them in unsealed rooms with active exhaust getting 400 to 500 ppm increases.

I would have noticed that feature of no co2 injection needed, don’t you think?
Yeah I dont buy that either… what they are seeing is indicative of growing in a basement. Most basements are around 800-1000 ppm of co2

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I will say overnight my co2 will shoot upwards of 2500ppm and within 30 min of lights on my controller is kickin in so im highly skeptical. I mean if growing 1 small plant is a slow soil grow is a tent in a closed small room is about the only way i can even try to explain it

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I will say overnight my co2 will shoot upwards of 2500ppm and within 30 min of lights on my controller is kickin in so im highly skeptical. I mean if growing 1 small plant is a slow soil grow is a tent in a closed small room is about the only way i can even try to explain it
Ok glad we are thinking the same thing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just a bit of the business info side so everyone knows what @Moe.Red and i are working on will be integrated together and likely available mix and match as desired.

It will be available under the company that’s currently being set up while we go through this process that we thought would be a great idea to include the community in and help explain and show data in real time while being able to answer questions as we go… instead of just slam everyone with claims and have a frenzy for info all at one time.

You all will definitely be the first to access products of both grow systems and control systems through that company.

Lots of work is going on behind the scenes and we are working hard to be able to hopefully launch around Christmas which may or may not happen depending how things progress. The last thing we want is to sacrifice product quality for a buck and timeline so the truth is it will be ready when its ready

But you can bet your ass it starts here first.

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah I dont buy that either… what they are seeing is indicative of growing in a basement. Most basements are around 800-1000 ppm of co2
Well there is no way those bags could be that effective. I have seen number of over 3000 ppm in the middle of lights out but that can only happen in a very well sealed room. Oh and some gases can turn into several parts of 02 in the right situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom