Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

As low as 70* actually. That’s why we have to have odor control in the first place. This is normal and expected you only care at harvest time. It’s not like terps made in veg make it to the final product.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I’ll just add that terps are made daily. They are highly volatile and fragile. Especially the hydrocarbons. Managing terps is not a primary concern for 90% of the grow because of this. Really you want to make sure that temps come down before harvest and this my be bro science but harvesting in the am should net you more terps than afternoon. Bugbee said it once but did not provide any data or test results.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Today’s project: getting the wet sensors moved to the new hardware platform. I used this setup on my last grow and I’m pleased with the probe accuracy so these get adopted into the new build and all the others get abandoned. It’s like football tryouts for measuring utensils. Survival of the fittest.

8A74B6E7 0C10 4868 8F89 3BD3201C4072

E9noxis

E9noxis

Just a bit of the business info side so everyone knows what @Moe.Red and i are working on will be integrated together and likely available mix and match as desired.

It will be available under the company that’s currently being set up while we go through this process that we thought would be a great idea to include the community in and help explain and show data in real time while being able to answer questions as we go… instead of just slam everyone with claims and have a frenzy for info all at one time.

You all will definitely be the first to access products of both grow systems and control systems through that company.

Lots of work is going on behind the scenes and we are working hard to be able to hopefully launch around Christmas which may or may not happen depending how things progress. The last thing we want is to sacrifice product quality for a buck and timeline so the truth is it will be ready when its ready

But you can bet your ass it starts here first.
Is stock going to be made available? I would love it if your business was so successful, it grew my money too! 😅😅

Or maybe some kind of intern program? A butler? Do either of you need a butler?

Frostie069

Frostie069

@Moe.Red you've had your knickers in a bit of a knot since old mate posted those exhale figures I've noticed, bit of a bee in the bonnet mate! hahaha

I'm not knowledgeable with it all like you guys, I'm here to learn, I found the testing he was doing to be extremely intriguing as I've wondered myself the effectiveness of these bags, I am using two currently in a 4X4 tent with the plan too add more, its actually not cheap if you put as many as your meant too put in there, bottle will actually be more cost effective, Bottle will be where I end up once I have built a sealed room.

Over here we are out of exhale bags too, no idea when more is coming, we have another supplier here (locally) who does them however at my hydro shops, I can buy the local bags but exhale is sold out everywhere. I have been of the impression they have some patented technology, yes could be BS, but could also be something in them that separates them from the rest.

initially he had zero increase, and it seemed once the humidity got into the bags and activated it right up he recorded much higher levels with the bag sitting in a sealed bucket for a period of time.

while I'm always keen on further testing, and id love you to prove him right or wrong as it will benefit us all, it seemed like a pretty legit test to me.

shame you couldn't get your hands on one

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

@Moe.Red you've had your knickers in a bit of a knot since old mate posted those exhale figures I've noticed, bit of a bee in the bonnet mate! hahaha

I'm not knowledgeable with it all like you guys, I'm here to learn, I found the testing he was doing to be extremely intriguing as I've wondered myself the effectiveness of these bags, I am using two currently in a 4X4 tent with the plan too add more, its actually not cheap if you put as many as your meant too put in there, bottle will actually be more cost effective, Bottle will be where I end up once I have built a sealed room.

Over here we are out of exhale bags too, no idea when more is coming, we have another supplier here (locally) who does them however at my hydro shops, I can buy the local bags but exhale is sold out everywhere. I have been of the impression they have some patented technology, yes could be BS, but could also be something in them that separates them from the rest.

initially he had zero increase, and it seemed once the humidity got into the bags and activated it right up he recorded much higher levels with the bag sitting in a sealed bucket for a period of time.

while I'm always keen on further testing, and id love you to prove him right or wrong as it will benefit us all, it seemed like a pretty legit test to me.

shame you couldn't get your hands on one
Yes I have, I really dislike puzzles that go contrary to everything I have observed and there is seemingly no explanation. I've spent a lot of time understanding mushrooms, gasses, whatever and this one breaks my skull a bit. I just want to understand it really. Open to being wrong if there is some tech in there besides mushrooms.If so I'll stop digging because good on them they figured out an angle and if patented they deserve to sell the product unmolested by the likes of me.

I'm not done with this, just stalled. Can't test what I can't get my hands on.

Frostie069

Frostie069

Yes I have, I really dislike puzzles that go contrary to everything I have observed and there is seemingly no explanation. I've spent a lot of time understanding mushrooms, gasses, whatever and this one breaks my skull a bit. I just want to understand it really. Open to being wrong if there is some tech in there besides mushrooms.If so I'll stop digging because good on them they figured out an angle and if patented they deserve to sell the product unmolested by the likes of me.

I'm not done with this, just stalled. Can't test what I can't get my hands on.
look forward to it man, I know your going to test the shit out of it.

off their site:
The ExHale bag is a patented strain of mycelium that produces an abundance of CO2 without fruiting. This means that when our bag is activated, the mycelium grows, eating the substrate it comes with, giving off heaps of CO2 straight into your garden, and it does all this for 6 months - guaranteed!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So got them moved over and this is the result raw data on my tap water

View attachment 1268803

First line Dissolved Oxygen ml/L and % DO

Second line EC, TDS, Salinity, Specific Gravity

Third line PH.

I can express these other ways too.
NICE!!! The DO should rise to between 8-9 over the next few hrs if the glass sits. The dissolved co2 should drop also. Thats because our water systems are closed and some chemical reactions from the additives to control bacteria and other organisms cant escape and are dissolved and forced into the water because its under pressure.

Because the water tries to reach equilibrium after coming out if the tap the gases will either try to escape or be absorbed by the water.

Typically you will see around a 0.4 ph increase as the built up carbon dioxide dissolved in water (carbonic acid) escapes and co2 reach equilibrium.

This is why its best if using tap directly into a system to ph adjust the water again after about 30-60.

Some kinda useless but useful info for ppl reading to help understand why they may see this in their systems when doing water changes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

look forward to it man, I know your going to test the shit out of it.

off their site:
The ExHale bag is a patented strain of mycelium that produces an abundance of CO2 without fruiting. This means that when our bag is activated, the mycelium grows, eating the substrate it comes with, giving off heaps of CO2 straight into your garden, and it does all this for 6 months - guaranteed!
Let say the unicorn bag is true…. Does it list the ingredients? What if i told you that you only need to buy one tiny bag and you can make as many as you like from it to produce unlimited co2.

This is something i can seriously teach a cat to do lol.

Tou can make your own co2 generators with baking soda and vinegar, yeast and sugars or simply a small exhale bag that you grow as big as you like by simply mixing large volume of food source

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Let say the unicorn bag is true…. Does it list the ingredients? What if i told you that you only need to buy one tiny bag and you can make as many as you like from it to produce unlimited co2.

Tou can make your own co2 generators with baking soda and vinegar, yeast and sugars or simply a small exhale bag that you grow as big as you like by simply mixing large volume of food source
There is something to the not fruiting. I haven't made the right connection to understand it yet.

Madmax

Madmax

Go on...continue 😉

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There is something to the not fruiting. I haven't made the right connection to understand it yet.
Because when they fruit they stop producing nearly the sane amount of co2… mycelium are voracious much less so when fruiting. In order for mycelium to fruit the right conditions need to be met.

When i was doing agar work to isolate mycelium that fruit easily and produce more mass and clusters i ran across many that would be voracious as hell but would fruit for the life of them.

Frostie069

Frostie069

yes I have done some light reading on all of the above. Buying bags and hanging is easy for now, expensive but easy, effective? who knows, I'll have to invest in a co2 meter sooner rather than later and find out what they're doing.

The plan for me is to go bottle sooner rather than later, I just need to make the room, getting it past the missus though while I have other projects going is the tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom