Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Is there a computer program involved? Do I need to hook my pc to it or is there an app? Manual controls?

Are you guys also going to set up something to automate a soil grow or is that a step backwards?
Yes there is software involved. It’s a bit early to get too deep into that but there will be multiple options.

A lot of this will be applicable to soil. I’ll let aqua make those decisions.

3at4at

3at4at

HighRootz

HighRootz

A butler? Do either of you need a butler?
Took the words right out my mouth lol
Call me Benson, Balthazar or Mr. Belvedere🤣 Once Aqua and Moe become richer than Bezos and Musk, someone gonna have to fetch the foot wraps, read bedtime stories and change Aqua's socks for a pretty penny🤣🤣
I'll order one when they are ready to roll out to the public, hell, shoot me a way to send funds and I'll invest a few hundos to the cause

E9noxis

E9noxis

Took the words right out my mouth lol
Call me Benson, Balthazar or Mr. Belvedere🤣 Once Aqua and Moe become richer than Bezos and Musk, someone gonna have to fetch the foot wraps, read bedtime stories and change Aqua's socks for a pretty penny🤣🤣
I'll order one when they are ready to roll out to the public, hell, shoot me a way to send funds and I'll invest a few hundos to the cause
Are you after my job? These are fighting words. The dukes must be put up. It's a challenge of fisticuffs!

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

My single tote systems seem to be working well. Im interested in seeing what yall are doing. Is it similar?

Mine have 0 external plumbing, no airstones and a venturi. 30 gallon single plant system. Lids are customizable up to 6 plants.

HighRootz

HighRootz

As a proper butler, I would never allow that to happen
QT0NRSC

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My single tote systems seem to be working well. Im interested in seeing what yall are doing. Is it similar?

Mine have 0 external plumbing, no airstones and a venturi. 30 gallon single plant system. Lids are customizable up to 6 plants.
In this grow will be 4-13 gal sites and a 13 gal res. So 50gal ish total water volume. Top fed and bottom passive return 2” at the site to a single 3” return

tobh

tobh

Supporter
In this grow will be 4-13 gal sites and a 13 gal res. So 50gal ish total water volume. Top fed and bottom passive return 2” at the site to a single 3” return
will 2" returns be large enough? any concerns about clogging?

i guess what I'm getting at is why not run 3" throughout and have that added insurance roots aren't gonna play fuck around and let you find out lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

will 2" returns be large enough? any concerns about clogging?

i guess what I'm getting at is why not run 3" throughout and have that added insurance roots aren't gonna play fuck around and let you find out lol
So 13 gal is pretty big sites to fill, with this run in not using filters on the out put but they will be available.

2” from the site to 3” will absolutely meet the flow rates to the pump.

Cost is always a factor as the lower we can get it the more saving to the customers. So over engineering in this instance wont be beneficial to the customer and only serves to increase their cost.

But in essence this is not a finished product so thats not to say if found to be necessary that it may not change. But the grow sites have a large inpact on this and i dont feel that 3” would be beneficial at this point.

And let me say I appreciate the feedback and foresight. If anyone has questions, challenges or ideas feel more than welcome to post them as they are all welcome and appreciated

strider26554

strider26554

As many of you know @Moe.Red and I have been working on various grow systems to be released in the coming months. Maybe even show a few results of the the system in real time, although much is left to be done still and not everything will be incorporated into this system that will be in the released product.

This will give you a sneak peak as to the performance you can expect under one of our very own sponsers @spiderfarmer SE 7000 grow light. I have long said i would grow under these lights and now going to show it.

I will be covering the entire half hazard build from the grow box to ll the equipment and how i have installed it so anyone following along that wishes to take a similar route will have reference.

I will not be showing the equipment that sets this system apart from every other RDWC system on the market today. For this grow i will be using a unit far less efficient than the ones i will be working to produce for release. None the leas it ahould peovide for some very significant growth rates.

So this is where we are at… and over the next while i will update the build and equipment as i go. Still have a few things needed but forst we need a grow room since im confined to a tiny single car garage for space

View attachment 1262717
Looking foward to seeing this happen. hmmm i seem to have a similar pile of materials in my basement atm...

tobh

tobh

Supporter
So 13 gal is pretty big sites to fill, with this run in not using filters on the out put but they will be available.

2” from the site to 3” will absolutely meet the flow rates to the pump.

Cost is always a factor as the lower we can get it the more saving to the customers. So over engineering in this instance wont be beneficial to the customer and only serves to increase their cost.

But in essence this is not a finished product so thats not to say if found to be necessary that it may not change. But the grow sites have a large inpact on this and i dont feel that 3” would be beneficial at this point.

And let me say I appreciate the feedback and foresight. If anyone has questions, challenges or ideas feel more than welcome to post them as they are all welcome and appreciated
yeah, i kinda suspected those points. Especially with the price difference between 2" and 3" PVC. crazy what a 1" difference does (ha, that's what she said).

the other thing i can think of is that the returns getting clogged also comes down to how long someone is willing to veg for. obviously someone that drops clones, lets em run till roots hit water then flips will be less likely to run into issues vs someone growing trees indoors with a couple month veg timeline. in which case, they're likely building their own systems vs buying premade anyways. like that father-son duo here from years back that ran water-cooled vertical bulbs with stainless steel sites. that build was nucking futs.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

OMG,,is that a torture chamber?lol
Lol now that you mentioned it, im understanding why I still get issues.

@Aqua Man im wondering how these venturi fittings will work if its undercurrent and each tote has a fitting on the feed hose. So no airstones and each tote has a venturi. I mention it due to my airstones getting trapped in roots. Once they get trapped i feel the stones arent as efficient. I just see much whiter roots with the venturi vs stones. I know you were working on a venturi of some sort, but yea. . they are amazing and i dont see myself using stones ever again. Dunno if thats usefull to ya but figured id share.

Those 3 inch bulkheads are damn near double the price. Im sure with your large capacity plugging 2 inch wont be an issue. You can also use the bottom feed to push the roots away from the return line. . airatones work well for that short term but eventually get overtaken. No root can ever stop a venturi lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Will depend a lot on the package and system you want. Costs are still up in the air but it will be very competitive with the market as this testing will show a far more capable system that anything currently out there.

Its not going to be in line with the budget systems that do the bare minimum.

At best guess this system with equipment to reach these levels probably around 1k or a touch more. That gives you a system better than anything on the market today. If you check the top systems some are close to if not double that price.

Sourcing is going to be key because savings will most definitely be passed along
Everything I’ve looked at is closer to $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom