Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

LOL! Bro....don't give up so easily! If you're going to be doing CO2 in your tent and you need to monitor levels so you don't get whacked just pick up a CO2 monitor so you can see the PPM in the air before you open it. I have one of these. It's not lab grade but it does the job.

yeah I jumped gun and should have had meter ahead of time. Due to my dogs and thoughts of spending time in tent feeding, defoliating, and now NOT fainting turned me off about it enough to poopoo the idea till further notice. Sure know one thing though, for those that know how to use it is like steroids. Seen this dude on FB who rides 95-100 temps with sealed tent and co2 and they seem to love it

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

no doubt brotha

aye bud thanks and yeah that was it for me trying to crack the grow matrix. Doesn't make sense to me tbh. I've had my fare share of blackouts and fainting in my life but I just don't get what I did wrong.
Read bag entirely after watching 38+ videos online about it. Opened and hung in tent as directed. Came back 12hr later in the a.m. and opened tent and one whiff dropped me to knees. I was woozy and had to get out of room asap kinda crawling. Closed door and went into bathroom to "un-faint". Held breath and went in like I was fightin a fire, grabbed it and took outside, doulbe bagged it and left outside until garbage day. Really think my story should be a warning though. If you are as green as me don't fk with c02 hah
Man, I'm sorry that happened but I have no explanation. I can try to help figure it out tho.

I'm getting an exhale bag tomorrow from Amazon. Gonna do the test I described earlier. If I get CO2 levels in the stratosphere, well, maybe? I don't know how much CO2 it would take you to faint, but I really gotta believe it is a lot. Maybe its the drugs?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Man, I'm sorry that happened but I have no explanation. I can try to help figure it out tho.

I'm getting an exhale bag tomorrow from Amazon. Gonna do the test I described earlier. If I get CO2 levels in the stratosphere, well, maybe? I don't know how much CO2 it would take you to faint, but I really gotta believe it is a lot. Maybe its the drugs?
Curious to see your results.....

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Thanks brotha and was dead sober when opened the tent. Was surprisingly powerful though and made me immediately think that it was carbon monoxide. I had wanted one for months so for me to throw it out immediately, yeah it spooked me for sure

Zombierider

Zombierider

Lol just plain coco… a tiny chunk off a brick. $5 promix rooting hormone.

A really important factor is you only want to give enough light to keep them from flowering.

You don’t want them to spend nutrients and energy trying to photosynthesize. The goal is to allow them as little stress as possible so they can put the already stored energy into making roots.

Also photosynthesis is driven by light and they do not have root system to uptake needed nutrients and water to facilitate much photosynthesis.
So are you running a specific DLI number in clone then?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok I’m not gonna pollute aquas thread on this any more except to say definitely hardwood species of mushroom

3C3EFE9B 6172 42CE 83AC 6BB8AE6E622E

0863BB67 D183 4469 BCE3 BFF40C293958

I’m going to start testing now.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Ok I’m not gonna pollute aquas thread on this any more except to say definitely hardwood species of mushroom

View attachment 1270438
View attachment 1270439

I’m going to start testing now.
think you'll be able to identify what kind with some agar work? i wouldn't mind a culture if you get that far, be interesting to find out what exactly they're hustling.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

It’s the weekend growers time to get some stuff done. Final pre production proto of the wet sensor array.

3CB58B13 1FAC 4E7E BAE6 732E2A18961A

So these sensors are 3 point calibrated and all are temp compensated. They have shielding and electrical isolation to prevent HID and HPS interference.

This all gets installed tomorrow. Cool cool.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sweet ill have the system update tomorrow. Noved the clones into the box so i can control the temp. 80f now instead of 68f should help them root cause nothing yet but atill looking healthy

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

To measure and control the rhizosphere conditions. Rhizosphere - does that still work for fogponics?

EDIT: Here is some raw data as an example

Success
Success

EC:2901
TDS:1567
SAL:1.50
SG:1.001

EC calibrated: 3082.37
TDS Calibrated: 1664.97
Success

EDIT EDIT: That bottom number is Dissolved O2. It has gone down really far since I first stuck the probe in there. It's been sitting in that same glass of tap water for about a week now. That is not enough O2 to support proper growth. We should probably work on getting that up to the 400% range rather than 57.5%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom