Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Air conditioning, pH 6.2, temp 78f, no rh swings, no temp swings, feeding Atami Bloombastic but stopped as plant is allmost done, the bottom fan leaves started to bronze out but maybe last feed I overdid it but that would burn it, absolutely no problems but flushed out plant and have under booster and will chop in 10 days, funny bc plant is allmost done and sugar leaves are fine, if this happend earleyer I would have had a major problem, I never saw leaves bronze out so I thought you might know, could be a very late deficiency of some sort? Ph good, did not burn nice frost, perhaps a nute build up? No pests, I'm thinking a nute build up? Leaves are not yellow that's the flash

20220814 100349
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Air conditioning, pH 6.2, temp 78f, no rh swings, no temp swings, feeding Atami Bloombastic but stopped as plant is allmost done, the bottom fan leaves started to bronze out but maybe last feed I overdid it but that would burn it, absolutely no problems but flushed out plant and have under booster and will chop in 10 days, funny bc plant is allmost done and sugar leaves are fine, if this happend earleyer I would have had a major problem, I never saw leaves bronze out so I thought you might know, could be a very late deficiency of some sort? Ph good, did not burn nice frost, perhaps a nute build up? No pests, I'm thinking a nute build up? Leaves are not yellow that's the flash
Nope makes perfect sense. Its robbing the nitrogen from the fans for bud and sugar leaf growth.

Like you say its late in the grow so i dont think a bump in nitrogen will benefit but if you see the sugar leaves start then a small feed of nitrogen would have been beneficial.

You may want to add a small dose of nitrogen if you have more than a week left. But they dont appear to be drinking much so it may not be all that effective to do so anyhow

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I just go down the list of things that can go wrong but I just came up with nute build up,but once you flush it out you finish bc it's under booster ţhanx 4 advice¡

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Checking parameters after a full day running… i refuse to buy a chiller unless i have to so looks like we are going to run 78f with this systems ability to increase o2 levels.

And using raw microbes for the time being. May try to grab some defgaurd as its more well suited

Notes as i go for memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom