Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

As many of you know @Moe.Red and I have been working on various grow systems to be released in the coming months. Maybe even show a few results of the the system in real time, although much is left to be done still and not everything will be incorporated into this system that will be in the released product.

This will give you a sneak peak as to the performance you can expect under one of our very own sponsers @spiderfarmer SE 7000 grow light. I have long said i would grow under these lights and now going to show it.

I will be covering the entire half hazard build from the grow box to ll the equipment and how i have installed it so anyone following along that wishes to take a similar route will have reference.

I will not be showing the equipment that sets this system apart from every other RDWC system on the market today. For this grow i will be using a unit far less efficient than the ones i will be working to produce for release. None the leas it ahould peovide for some very significant growth rates.

So this is where we are at… and over the next while i will update the build and equipment as i go. Still have a few things needed but forst we need a grow room since im confined to a tiny single car garage for space

A18E2104-0E83-4F98-8FA4-CB63735C3019.jpeg

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

As many of you know @Moe.Red and I have been working on various grow systems to be released in the coming months. Maybe even show a few results of the the system in real time, although much is left to be done still and not everything will be incorporated into this system that will be in the released product.

This will give you a sneak peak as to the performance you can expect under one of our very own sponsers @spiderfarmer SE 7000 grow light. I have long said i would grow under these lights and now going to show it.

I will be covering the entire half hazard build from the grow box to ll the equipment and how i have installed it so anyone following along that wishes to take a similar route will have reference.

I will not be showing the equipment that sets this system apart from every other RDWC system on the market today. For this grow i will be using a unit far less efficient than the ones i will be working to produce for release. None the leas it ahould peovide for some very significant growth rates.

So this is where we are at… and over the next while i will update the build and equipment as i go. Still have a few things needed but forst we need a grow room since im confined to a tiny single car garage for space

View attachment 1262717
12 likes from a pile of 2x3s. Imagine if you actually grow something ;)

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Tip and bottom done. Grow space 4x4 and lung room side 3x4.

4-89” front and back to account for above measurements being inside measurements.

6-48” cross braces that fot inside the 89” cuts.

1-53” attached across the top side of the 4x4 to support the hangers for lights.

490C709F 2F97 4EAC 9674 F375DA2C3F05

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom