Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

after my geriatric nap i finished taping, assembled and mounted the @SpiderFarmerLED SE 7000.

I have to say im more than impressed with the quality, ease of assembly and sheer output of this light. I have a feeling im going to love this thing more than I anticipated.

4BC99F3D 6E5E 4A43 9FED EF39A77B1B81
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man @Moe.Red do yall already know what kinda wild mind flayer type shit ya gonna spawn in there? When might we know 🤗
Couple months for sure… i think we are hoping to be set before Christmas but that could be sooner or later depending on some testing. When its ready there will be data to help explain why it’s different and how it changes the limits of growth rates we see.

This grow we wont have the ability to show the full capability but somewhere between a normal hydro system and the systems we are working on

Observationist

Observationist

As many of you know @Moe.Red and I have been working on various grow systems to be released in the coming months. Maybe even show a few results of the the system in real time, although much is left to be done still and not everything will be incorporated into this system that will be in the released product.

This will give you a sneak peak as to the performance you can expect under one of our very own sponsers @spiderfarmer SE 7000 grow light. I have long said i would grow under these lights and now going to show it.

I will be covering the entire half hazard build from the grow box to ll the equipment and how i have installed it so anyone following along that wishes to take a similar route will have reference.

I will not be showing the equipment that sets this system apart from every other RDWC system on the market today. For this grow i will be using a unit far less efficient than the ones i will be working to produce for release. None the leas it ahould peovide for some very significant growth rates.

So this is where we are at… and over the next while i will update the build and equipment as i go. Still have a few things needed but forst we need a grow room since im confined to a tiny single car garage for space

View attachment 1262717
What sets it apart from other RDWC systems?

Is there anything at all you can and or don’t mind saying?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
gotta keep that proprietary info on the DL man. y'all entering a highly saturated, competitive niche space. have me thinking about checking out the market cap for the industry, and what kind of slice y'all stand the potential of taking as a result. would be foolhardy to think the likes of Aroya and Current Culture aren't lurking, watching for new upstarts trying to take their holdings.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Couple months for sure… i think we are hoping to be set before Christmas but that could be sooner or later depending on some testing. When its ready there will be data to help explain why it’s different and how it changes the limits of growth rates we see.

This grow we wont have the ability to show the full capability but somewhere between a normal hydro system and the systems we are working on
Ahhhh now I understand. You are completely DIYing a wicked grow box that smashes anything else out there and then going to mass produce and get super rich and host wicked mega parties on Islands with cool monkeys and hot chicks?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What sets it apart from other RDWC systems?

Is there anything at all you can and or don’t mind saying?
Not at this point other than we are working on aeroponic, hydroponic, autofeed and fogponic systems that can significantly change the major limiting factor of growth.

Parts need made this is not something you will be able to just do so time to get the data and do right is a benefit to the product and consumer

tobh

tobh

Supporter
can't wait till y'all have all the data. i know you guys have done some preliminary work, but i'm genuinely curious about what the data will end up showing you and how you'll be able to capitalize on it. if what i've seen y'all talk about is true, you shouldn't need to worry about finding market fit and you'll be solving a monumental issue for many commercial scale operators not only in cannabis, but in food production. real cool shit man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom