Aqua’s Hydro systems meet SPIDERFARMER SE 7000

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Doors up and then flooring and taping. Followed by weather stripping and then equipment install. Be 2 weeks min before i have clones in the system. This week will cover much of the system build.

Once mother clones are in good shape then ill clone and root before putting in.

Prob pics tomorrow or next day. Boring stuff for now but necessary

2C86B601 C7AC 42BD 883A 7B4984D85902
F68318B4 6CD2 4BAD BA9C 377695F93D14
4A2833D0 5A80 4077 AF80 822C011214CE
MercDod

MercDod

Looking good. I would like to build something like this in my shed with some T5's I have laying around to start seedlings and veg before moving plants to flower tent.
If the air in your grow room should be replaced every 5 minutes, would it be better to have the AC in the lung room?
Just asking, only a newbie here.

beluga

beluga

Doors up and then flooring and taping. Followed by weather stripping and then equipment install. Be 2 weeks min before i have clones in the system. This week will cover much of the system build.

Boring but Necessary is my favorite subgenre of plant erotica.

Madmax

Madmax

Sexy 😎..i took my metal hangers out dad as they take up a little head space and ran 4 hangers to an anchor plate to get a little back .just thought id give you a heads up just incase you grow some aquamonsters in there.but your probably all ready onto it..
Screenshot 20220727 224432

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looking good. I would like to build something like this in my shed with some T5's I have laying around to start seedlings and veg before moving plants to flower tent.
If the air in your grow room should be replaced every 5 minutes, would it be better to have the AC in the lung room?
This is a sealed room with co2 injection.

If your running an exhausted room you dont need a lung room per se. The room that the tent or box sits in is the lung room and you cut exhaust and it intake holes as you would a tent.

The bonus to this over a tent in that case is you can make the dimensions you like and that generally means you can go taller or customize it to your exact needs.

The advantage to sealed is you have complete control over co2 and environment when using equipment and controllers. So you just enter the setpoints and they stay where you want no matter whats going on in the room that the grow box is in. Eg the garage in this case can get very hot or cold but it wont influence the conditions inside because its sealed. Also less risk of bugs, causing humidity damage to your property, faster growth rates etc but does cost a bit more to setup

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So in short if you have air exchange then put the AC in the shed wall.

Personally a shed is perfect to just tack up these foam sheet and turn into a grow room very cheap. Either vented or sealed

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Clone mothers coming around and will be cutting some clones for this grow on friday. Pic of them right after shipping in crazy heat and transplant and now.

Room is done and just a few days before parts are here to build the system.

Still a bit before we get into full gear but hey patience pays off… usually lol

21825F97 29C8 49CF 8C68 05E2D033D4C6
F35CBA20 E944 4E5D B5E1 DD71FA935C4F
B21F1AF6 7080 457D 84F4 C3A8422A6B80
Last edited:
Zombierider

Zombierider

Clone mothers coming around and will be cutting some clones for this grow on friday. Pic of them right after shipping in crazy heat and transplant and now.

Room is done and just a few days before parts are here to build the system.

Still a bit before we get into full gear but hey patience pays off… usually lol
Room looks legit, like something good is hiding behind those doors! Amazing that those clones look as well as they do after being shipped in late summer. Its funny to think how fragile I thought cannabis plants were and now I know they can be abused a lot and still turn around and flourish. Amazing fricken plant.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Starting them in coco for the first time so see how that goes. I like to try new stuff so i get more experience…

Random hint: in this system i will also be using coco/perlite instead of the traditional hydroton.

Why? It creates a better gas barrier than hydroton yet still very porous

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Starting them in coco for the first time so see how that goes. I like to try new stuff so i get more experience…

Random hint: in this system i will also be using coco/perlite instead of the traditional hydroton.

Why? It creates a better gas barrier than hydroton yet still very porous

Does that impact pH values compared to running straight hydroton? Don't mind me I'm just gonna ask stupid questions cause I don't know anything about hydro 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom