Aqua Lab Technologies 710 SALE>>>

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
awesome timing...Crom recommened you guys and I was about to pull the trigger when I saw this...I guess I can wait a few more days...If I have to.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I'm an older stoner and try to stay current with today's references and terminology. As far as the term 420 goes I'm pretty informed regarding the origin and use. I've noticed the reference to the number 710 recently but I have to confess I'm completely out of the loop regarding what its significance is other than July the 10th. If someone had a moment I'd be most appreciative if they could give a brief explanation. Thanks so much.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'm an older stoner and try to stay current with today's references and terminology. As far as the term 420 goes I'm pretty informed regarding the origin and use. I've noticed the reference to the number 710 recently but I have to confess I'm completely out of the loop regarding what its significance is other than July the 10th. If someone had a moment I'd be most appreciative if they could give a brief explanation. Thanks so much.

Thanks for askingo_O

Fuckin old guys,im right there with you!Turn the 710 upside down and read it...

I had to write it on a peace of paper ...:confused:

cool thanks :D

pugliese63

pugliese63

Thanks fishwhistle for the clarification. I really didn't have a clue. Nice to know I wasn't the only one. Perfect timing for the sale as I've just gotten into making some "710". I want an ALT side load vapor globe for my Mobius bubbler with Matrix perc. I've been double screening my slide to get hits. It works but makes a mess. Thanks again for the heads up.

greenpharmd

greenpharmd

Just ordered a hand held vapor globe pipe. I'm stoked! I've never had anything like it before. Figured it was a good starter piece.

Top Bottom