Aqua Man planning organics (Questions)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey @Aqua Man any more updates on this plan? I am thinking about doing something similar next round but I am not decided. Soil is what I am comfortable with but I want to push myself, plus I will already have drip going by then.

I leaning towards liquid plant based nutrients to cut down on the smell and some of the slimy proteins in the fish based nutrients. Currently looking into biobizz, vegamatrix, and general organics biothrive. General organics seems like the best value, but also owned by demons so idk.
Decided on fish shit and terp tea grow and bloom. Likely scratched in maybe weekly and water only.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Do the terp tea and fish fert come with their own microbes, or are those pasteurized Cannabis specific nutes, activator sold seperately?

Remember, it's not organic unless you ruin your coco texture with compost!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Do the terp tea and fish fert come with their own microbes, or are those pasteurized Cannabis specific nutes, activator sold seperately?

Remember, it's not organic unless you ruin your coco texture with compost!
Yeah fish shit is microbes and the terp tea has them in there also. So maybe I should say organically derived? However I don't not belive the terp tea is already been processed but rather contains the microbes to do so once they are activated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Here are the links.

bighempn

bighempn

Ok so the grow after next i will be doing an organic coco grow. Here is the plans/options im looking at in terms of complete nutrients. How I will be applying them is up in the air but likely a combination of half dose scratched in and a low dose tea with each watering autofeed with no runoff. Likely 2-3gal pots

Roots organic grow/bloom

Raw microbes grow/bloom.

Cal/mg will still be added.

I have never grown organics and while I understand nutrients im oblivious to the organic sources of each.

Has anyone used this and found it to be adequate?

Is there anything that may need to be added to it?

I'm not looking to make my own nutrients so my goal is to find a proven complete source of organic nutrients in as few different products as possible.

Hey aqua man, if you’re interested in organics, check out the nectar of the gods line. Scott Ostrander, the company’s president, is super cool and you can email him with any questions and he always replies back. He also does a lot of informational videos and Q & As with bob from the OCG fam show (YouTube) where they go super in depth about organic growing practices, nectar nutes as well as other brand nutes, what they do, how to use them and troubleshooting any problems you might encounter. There’s even an unofficial nectar grow bible (search on here maybe?) with tons of useful info in it with tea recipes, batch recipes, foliar recipes etc. their line has produced some of the most sticky, stinky beautiful buds I’ve ever smoked and grown.
Good luck on your organic quest!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey aqua man, if you’re interested in organics, check out the nectar of the gods line. Scott Ostrander, the company’s president, is super cool and you can email him with any questions and he always replies back. He also does a lot of informational videos and Q & As with bob from the OCG fam show (YouTube) where they go super in depth about organic growing practices, nectar nutes as well as other brand nutes, what they do, how to use them and troubleshooting any problems you might encounter. There’s even an unofficial nectar grow bible (search on here maybe?) with tons of useful info in it with tea recipes, batch recipes, foliar recipes etc. their line has produced some of the most sticky, stinky beautiful buds I’ve ever smoked and grown.
Good luck on your organic quest!
Thanks bro... pretty set on these for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom