Aquafina water PH 6.0???

• Thread starter Germination
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I get Aquafina for free from my job and have been using it for germination a few years. Works great out of the bottle doing the unbleached paper towel or toilet paper germination method ✌

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I get Aquafina for free from my job and have been using it for germination a few years. Works great out of the bottle doing the unbleached paper towel or toilet paper germination method ✌
Yup seeda contain enough nutrients to get them trough germination and the early development. I use distilled for the germination part but tap for my jiffy pellets. I'm not sure it makes a difference though.

B

Budarama

Hello everyone! I am very very new to the scene I am a first time grower. Had slight problems on my clone of 4 weeks about a week back. Everything seems to be fine now.

however I am slight on funds and only have a shitty ph meter. I don’t trust it. Aquafina has a ph of 6.0 , is this fair to give my girls? I habe not ph’d the run off Bc I’m not sure I trust my meter but I Gave them a first feed a day back with Aquafina and they look better than ever.

isn’t Aquafina technically tap anyways? Can I trust theirPHlevels? And will it drop below a 5,8 for runoff?

thanks a billion
All I know is Aquafina R/O water works! My bottle was dead on the money! Every time without having to add PH/UP OR DOWN, My grow is Ocean Forrest and some plants has (coco, worm castings and (Bio char) This water seems to work well on my plants! This water at Walmart for $1.35! Talk about a budget grow!! The results are simply amaze-balls. However, not all bottled water is the same. I like Aquafina Purified Bottled because their is no sugars, salts, chlorine and it's straight R/O filtering leaving it 100% real watered and it's 5.9 leaving the bottling plant. The highest PH i have recorded from Aquafina Purified Bottled was 6.2 and that was one time in 10 years! As far as your run off Ph......my plant loves this water! This water allows plants to take inn food much easier, because of the PH. Use Micros $4.94 for a small pack at the feed store! Talk about a cheap grow! I think I spend about $20 to $30 per grow, if that. 4 plus OZ per plant!
*Bio-char
Old burnt dried out wood. That helps feed the Micros when growing in COCO CURE!

Top Bottom