Aquaman gets dirty

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudge

Fudge

I made a few out of those buckets, a couple check valves, and a air pump and timer. Close them up plug them in and don’t have to bother them for 40-60 days. (Besides changing the timer for purge times) saw it on YouTube it works fantastic for someone who is as forgetful as myself. Don’t much care for those Cvaults. Rather use plain buckets or jars before those. Never got a good profile using steel🤷🏼‍♂️

I can send you the link if your interested in making one or two. Basically you can get everything you need from aquarium store

Is this the one? Been looking to do this, not on that scale tho,, yet. Lol.

Does it work well? I'm going to have quite a few smaller tubs as I'm wanting to keep each pheno/plant separate while curing

Thanks
Fudge

Tommy626

Tommy626

Is this the one? Been looking to do this, not on that scale tho,, yet. Lol.

Does it work well? I'm going to have quite a few smaller tubs as I'm wanting to keep each pheno/plant separate while curing

Thanks
Fudge
👍🏻

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
@Tommy626 @Fudge in hempys you would usually use chow mix based Coco. 50 % or more perlite/Coco mix.

Tommy626

Tommy626

@Tommy626 @Fudge in hempys you would usually use chow mix based Coco. 50 % or more perlite/Coco mix.
I just started a thread about autopot. I don’t want to be disrespectful to aquas thread. But yeah I use canna coco bricks and add about 3-4 quarts perlite. Be sure to put a 2” 💯 % perlite layer at the bottom as you don’t want your roots sitting in a swamp
I had phenomenal results that did not require as much hands on time. I’ll post the video in my thread

Fudge

Fudge

I just started a thread about autopot. I don’t want to be disrespectful to aquas thread. But yeah I use canna coco bricks and add about 3-4 quarts perlite. Be sure to put a 2” 💯 % perlite layer at the bottom as you don’t want your roots sitting in a swamp
I had phenomenal results that did not require as much hands on time. I’ll post the video in my thread
I use a home made 60/40 with a ecothrive charge mix through it, plus a perlite layer at the bottom, I've also adapted my pot's with holes everywhere to allow air pruning of the roots. All is fine with the rest of the full tent, was just one plant. The other widows and the other side of tent BigNug are eating it up.

I'll take a look but my autopot system is home made but using aquavalves

Fudge

Fudge

Sorry for this mate but I could do with a good eye,
Long story short, I had a burglary, lost a lot due to damage so I'm on the back foot as far as funds and product go. So I've had to crop one today. I know she's a touch early and I've left all the major stuff on and just chopped the smaller stuff, but just wanted someone to give an opinion on how long is left to leave her to ripen. She's coloured up lovely last 2 days
IMG 20200925 163341
IMG 20200925 163326
IMG 20200925 163210
IMG 20200925 163046
IMG 20200925 163044

This what I've left on her.
IMG 20200925 165000

Keikei817

Keikei817

As embarrassing as it is these are the 3 BFT left in flower... hahaha I have never staked, twined, scrogged or done such a half ass job on a grow. Shits everywhere and one pot actually had fallen over when they were almost dry because they are leaning so much.

Well without further ado here is the mess.
Hello I’m a beginner could I get a few pointers from you I’ve had 7 grows and density, size and taste I just can’t get right any advice. I veg in mega crop and bloom with Cyco platinum and cha ching DWC grow my lighting is spider farm xs2000 and vispectra xs2000 for AUTOS

46DE9737 84CF 4848 BDD0 9B70FB41875E
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello I’m a beginner could I get a few pointers from you I’ve had 7 grows and density, size and taste I just can’t get right any advice. I veg in mega crop and bloom with Cyco platinum and cha ching DWC grow my lighting is spider farm xs2000 and vispectra xs2000 for AUTOS
Imo genetics, dry and cure are the keys tto taste .

Bud density is light intensity and genetics.
I do 12/12 and light intensity in lux I use is between 65 to 75k lux but I also run co2. Your light should be similar in lux readings and I would say 60-65k without co2 should be a good place to sit.

Of course keeping a stress free as possible to prevent stunting. I also keep humidity around 55-60% right up until the last 2 weeks then drop to 50%. But you need to make sure you have good airflow and absolutely critical that night time humidity does not exceed that. Most dont realize once the lights go out and temps drop the humidity spikes and is likely to cause issies with mold and fungus. Running a bit higher humidity eases up the stress on the plants.

Keikei817

Keikei817

Imo genetics, dry and cure are the keys tto taste .

Bud density is light intensity and genetics.
I do 12/12 and light intensity in lux I use is between 65 to 75k lux but I also run co2. Your light should be similar in lux readings and I would say 60-65k without co2 should be a good place to sit.

Of course keeping a stress free as possible to prevent stunting. I also keep humidity around 55-60% right up until the last 2 weeks then drop to 50%. But you need to make sure you have good airflow and absolutely critical that night time humidity does not exceed that. Most dont realize once the lights go out and temps drop the humidity spikes and is likely to cause issies with mold and fungus. Running a bit higher humidity eases up the stress on the plants.
I just got a co2 bag Also... and humidity is at 45%-50% good air flow 2 fans. Should I change light schedule I’m currently 18-6 temps seem fine at 85 not showing any stress at night it’s 70. Curing process I hang them for 2wks in closet temp at 70 then jar it for 2wks should it be longer I also use humidity pks. What am I not doing right🤷🏽

Keikei817

Keikei817

I just got a co2 bag Also... and humidity is at 45%-50% good air flow 2 fans. Should I change light schedule I’m currently 18-6 temps seem fine at 85 not showing any stress at night it’s 70. Curing process I hang them for 2wks in closet temp at 70 then jar it for 2wks should it be longer I also use humidity pks. What am I not doing right🤷🏽
B35AD045 1F9B 4D81 B702 86B00E20D331
this is today
B35AD045 1F9B 4D81 B702 86B00E20D331

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I dry in low 60s and 55-60% RH. I give the final trim and toss em in the buckets i posted when the stems fold crisply but not snap. I find if I wait till rhey snap they are to dry to cure well. Once in the buckets i burp once they hit 64-65% once they stabilize 60-62% for a few days i check them every so often leaving them sealed for about a month.

Its possible your buds are getting to dry if your at 70f and lower humidity to cure properly

Keikei817

Keikei817

I dry in low 60s and 55-60% RH. I give the final trim and toss em in the buckets i posted when the stems fold crisply but not snap. I find if I wait till rhey snap they are to dry to cure well. Once in the buckets i burp once they hit 64-65% once they stabilize 60-62% for a few days i check them every so often leaving them sealed for about a month.

Its possible your buds are getting to dry if your at 70f and lower humidity to cure properly
Are humidity pks. Any good?
Plants look great man
thanks! I still get the home grown taste

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Are humidity pks. Any good?

thanks! I still get the home grown taste
I cant say never used em but there are good and bad reviews. iMO once the buds dry to much there is nothing that can be done to bring them back to cure. With conditions as you describe i think 2 weeks at 70 and likely a low RH that is a good place to look

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think your good at 18/6 for veg on 18/6 I run 40-45k lux. This is because of the extra hours of light we get. In flower 65-75k lux because we only get 12 hrs of light cycle but if you ran say 70k for 18 hrs your plants would hate you

Keikei817

Keikei817

I think your good at 18/6 for veg on 18/6 I run 40-45k lux. This is because of the extra hours of light we get. In flower 65-75k lux because we only get 12 hrs of light cycle but if you ran say 70k for 18 hrs your plants would hate you
Hello... I have a new problem my dwc wasn’t getting any air for 4 days can I/how do I save it?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello... I have a new problem my dwc wasn’t getting any air for 4 days can I/how do I save it?
Have pictures of the plants and roots? If you lose air again lower the light intensity as much as possible it will lower the demand for 02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom