Aquaponics

• Thread starter greenthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captain.koons

you guys have way too much time on your hands. Too much trial and error and taking lives of the fish. just let a kid overfeed it and kill it instead.

not a lot of trial and error compared to regular fish keeping, the plants are responsible for removing nitrates instead of activated charcoal or something else.

maybe a horrible fish keeper would risk the lives of his fish but I doubt a horrible fish keeper would try to take on such a project.

And the last thing we need is a reason for more people to get snakeheads and release them into the wild mistakenly... damn fish, screwing up all the good bass waters here in VA!!

that's one of the problems with snakeheads, irresponsible fish keeper. some people just want to buy a top predator they should make strictly laws on them, make them registered or something I don't know.

plain and simple goldfish are supposed to be the best and a lot cheaper than snakeheads to keep!

my snakeheads are kept for free, same with my pike cichlids those eat just as much if not more.

it would be hard to argue that feeding fish flake or pellet is better than feeding live food

lolamilans

lolamilans

hello, that is life but a lot of trial and error.
I think this is ke ke like play a musical instrument,
academic training is needed (can learn) but it also takes talent, it is already more complicated
either have or not,
I read about a university study I recall co vegetables that the subject used were a Vietnamese fish (I forget the name)
¿Snakeheads what is it?

C

captain.koons

yeah, they have a primitive gill.

it's actually a lot more than that, because they just need to stay moist. AFAIK

Latest posts

Top Bottom