Aquas 5am cigarette abduction close call

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Watching the launches is incredible, albeit not worth the ride from Canada, I just watch from my front yard.
Jealous... I was in Tampa for a course many years ago and rented a car to go watch the space shuttle launch... it got canceled and I never did get to see it. Would have been a great thing to have experienced.

Kingsley

Kingsley

Jealous... I was in Tampa for a course many years ago and rented a car to go watch the space shuttle launch... it got canceled and I never did get to see it. Would have been a great thing to have experienced.
I'm from Massachusetts originally, came down 2 years ago, first launch I saw it was a night launch, I was on the intercoastal (river) and seeing it reflected on the river, it was like nothing I've ever seen.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wtf u went back to Canada? Hopefully for family! Lots more sunshine here and we could have been neighbors? Lmao

I fell asleep and didnt see them , we can’t see every launch but more than you would think ! I’m 2 hrs from launch site

Moshmen

Moshmen

SpaceX will launch one of its rockets for a record 10th time Sunday (May 9), with a very sooty Falcon 9 rocket lofting a new fleet of Starlink satellites into space before dawn, and you can watch it live online.

The Hawthorne, California-based company will launch 60 Starlink satellites on one of its fleet leaders, a flight-proven Falcon 9 rocket dubbed B1051. The frequent flier will blast off from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station here in Florida at 2:42 a.m. EDT (0642 GMT).
Thanx for the platform ! U a Floridian ? Lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Wtf u went back to Canada? Hopefully for family! Lots more sunshine here and we could have been neighbors? Lmao

I fell asleep and didnt see them , we can’t see every launch but more than you would think ! I’m 2 hrs from launch site
Lol I was there the beggining of March.. when I left we had almost 2 feet of snow in the few days before I flew out... landed in Florida in jeans and long sleeve shirt.. walked outside and dam near melted.

Spent the week and a half in courses during the day and the evening chilling by the pool with drinks and the little lizards lmao. Probably blinding half of Florida with my pasty ass skin from winter hibernation. I was absolutely in love with those little guys. I think they actually sell them up here. Seen some gators and had a great time. If I wasn't a young father at the time I just may not have come home.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I wonder if this was the glowing shell of that chinese rocket before it splashed down? Not sure on the tracking though. Cool sighting nontheless. Not really like the launch lights Ive seen in pictures that have trails of gas. That looks like something physical for sure.
edit: looked at the path of the Chinese rocket and it didn't look like it went over Canada.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wonder if this was the glowing shell of that chinese rocket before it splashed down? Not sure on the tracking though. Cool sighting nontheless. Not really like the launch lights Ive seen in pictures that have trails of gas. That looks like something physical for sure.
edit: looked at the path of the Chinese rocket and it didn't look like it went over Canada.
Video was really bad and had idk call it glare. To the naked eye it looked like a string of leds

Homesteader

Homesteader

How fast do you think it was flying? Have you seen other reports in your area? How far away from you would you estimate? Just trying to figure out speed. Looking at it again, that it is strange but I wonder if it is hypersonic testing from far away.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How fast do you think it was flying? Have you seen other reports in your area? How far away from you would you estimate? Just trying to figure out speed. Looking at it again, that it is strange but I wonder if it is hypersonic testing from far away.
Yeah I seen them before... and it was on the local news several times and all the papers here because the first time ppl were flooding in with calls lol.

Very cool to see though.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Bingo!

That's my bet.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I totally agree. The immense power it takes to elevate like that is amazing!

Kingsley

Kingsley

Lol I was there the beggining of March.. when I left we had almost 2 feet of snow in the few days before I flew out... landed in Florida in jeans and long sleeve shirt.. walked outside and dam near melted.

Spent the week and a half in courses during the day and the evening chilling by the pool with drinks and the little lizards lmao. Probably blinding half of Florida with my pasty ass skin from winter hibernation. I was absolutely in love with those little guys. I think they actually sell them up here. Seen some gators and had a great time. If I wasn't a young father at the time I just may not have come home.
I still watch those lizards after living here 2 years. Just saw about 12 gators on a walk in the canals on NASA property with my wife and dog. My wife almost got bit last week by a pygmy rattlesnake, Florida definitely has some aggressive wildlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom