ARCHIVE SEED ETHICS AND NEW SEED RELEASE

• Thread starter dire wolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Heywood

Heywood

No idea why I’m typing in bold lol
You may have hit Ctrl + b for bold. Just as CTRL + u gives you underline.

But yeah, you do see duplicate strain names and it sucks. Especially if you are trying to research or grow the strain. I run into this with Blueberry Muffin that I am growing now.

And then they end up putting footnotes to call it out. So, if you make them aware and they continue on with the name, they're douche's. If they change the name after you let them know about it, then they have excellent character.

Strain

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yes , thats what im going to do tomorrow morning , wel'll see what the outcome is , my names been documented for at least 2 years , anyone can search and see

This happens a lot I think dire wolf, no one can do anything about it though except politely ask to change the name. No idea why I’m typing in bo

This happens a lot I think dire wolf, no one can do anything about it though except politely ask to change the name. No idea why I’m typing in bold lol
Some people simply take the strain and change the name too and claim ownership or just use the name and it isn't it, look at all the different white widows and some aren't even white anymore . I grew the real deal in the 90's and it was pure white and not a big fat wide blade.. Some sellers are honest enough to write this is a copy though and that's fair enough,at least you have been warned.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey Trustfall ,yea , of course i get that ..... just
This happens a lot I think dire wolf, no one can do anything about it though except politely ask to change the name. No idea why I’m typing in bold lol
Het Trustfall , sure ... i get it , just feels like a low blow, as ive been working this particular cut , my east coast sour diesel for years , so as i finally ventured out of my cave , and wanted to get a little recognition for being the worlds longest single clone holder , this happens , feels a little more bullshit than coincidence

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Some people simply take the strain and change the name too and claim ownership or just use the name and it isn't it, look at all the different white widows and some aren't even white anymore . I grew the real deal in the 90's and it was pure white and not a big fat wide blade.. Some sellers are honest enough to write this is a copy though and that's fair enough,at least you have been warned.
I was going to be one of those guys… my okie wedding cake reversal I was going to change the name🤣. Instead I’ll keep it and make cool names with the crosses. The name I was changing it to was going to be the terp profile of the strain.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Hey Neuro , I guess if Google tells you something , it must be true
Does this mean Bobby sells fried chicken on the side ?
Wow. You're a complete asshole and a lil full of yourself too Sparky. Welcome to ignore.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I was going to be one of those guys… my okie wedding cake reversal I was going to change the name🤣. Instead I’ll keep it and make cool names with the crosses. The name I was changing it to was going to be the terp profile of the strain.

Wow. You're a complete asshole and a lil full of yourself too Sparky. Welcome to ignore.
Hey friend , you were just drooling at the chance to call me an asshole from the start , can i ask exactly what raised me to asshole status?

Neuro

Neuro

dire wolf

dire wolf

Turns out homie is just a blatant thief.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/...glow-review.html?referringSource=articleShare
Amazing... Turns out other folks have noticed that the moon glows and used this many many times.
i thougt you were ignoring me ? oh c'mo say it , it ill make you feel better "i like Dire Wolf " he's a cool and friendly sharing dude ............

dire wolf

dire wolf

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/...glow-review.html?referringSource=articleShare
Amazing... Turns out other folks have noticed that the moon glows and used this many many times.
i know that but i guess you dont get the context of my message so..........

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Chill with the trolling. It's not like those are cannabis-related.

If you'd spent years breeding a strain and sending seeds to people you'd be a bit protective of the name too. I don't think Archive took the name on purpose, but I think they should probably change it or somehow give DW a shout out.

dire wolf

dire wolf

If you'd spent years breeding a strain and sending seeds to people you'd be a bit protective of the name too. I don't think Archive took the name on purpose, but I think they should probably change it or somehow give DW a shout out.
Thank you K , very thoughtful of you ....i appreciate the input

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Thank you K , very thoughtful of you ....i appreciate the input
Totally understand i had a guy get a strain off me telling me he was sick so i felt for the guy and wanted to help him only to find out he was going around telling ppl he created my prized cut .i couldnt believe it i taught this guy how to clone ..sex plants trusted him with genetics cuz he told me he was real sick all so he could steal a huge clone order i had with a grow op ..some shady ass ppl in this game dont fool yourself so believe me i know what your saying oh and he re named my cut also

Neuro

Neuro

I tend to be in agreement with you. Guy just came on hardcore with theft allegations that are a little fuzzy. Granted, they could have performed better due diligence but to accuse someone of being a thief over such a generic name? Maybe if it was something like "Muffy's Magical Moonmuffin". What with the way that strain names are bastardized and the fact that anything as simple as Northern Lights will garner you different genetic results between and within different markets...It's a little bit of an overreaction on his part.