Are Bogs seeds F1s or F3s etc?

• Thread starter fictionsuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fictionsuit

fictionsuit

I'm curious what Bog runs. If he runs vigorous F1's from crosses he's made, or if he's stabilized them to the less vigorous but more stable F3+s? I'm not here to judge it as right or wrong or say one is better than the other, i'm just curious what his seeds are? I never grew his stuff but always wanted to.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
BOG's on starinly i think and can be contacted, and seeds purchased directly if in the US

i'd try some bog seeds just need someone to split on some $. blue moon rocks was great. gotta pheno hunt maybe. never grown any

10w30

10w30

Supporter
i dont know seed stuff at all, just regurgitating what i read posted on the farm. just wanted to say that. i do want BOG seeds though.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

BOG's on starinly i think and can be contacted, and seeds purchased directly if in the US

i'd try some bog seeds just need someone to split on some $. blue moon rocks was great. gotta pheno hunt maybe. never grown any
I am probably going to pick up a few different cultivars from BOG sooner than later. I have been spending way too much fucking money on seeds lately though. You ran the Blue Moon Rocks? What was your experience with it? I am definitely eying that one, as well as a couple of others. His direct prices are pretty good, especially considering how long he has been in the game. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

10w30

10w30

Supporter
@stanknugzz77, i havnt run any bog seeds, im a new grower with a wish list. i cant pronounce it, mephisto seeds uses BOG in their autoflowers i just read. theyve got a canadian website for seeds, pretty good looking autoflowers, and again they spawned some with BOG genetics.
i did try some finished blue moon rocks 9 years ago and, it was if i remember correctly really relaxing as its described, super excellent bag appeal, best ive ever seen probably.

Top Bottom