are chimera seeds still being made ?

• Thread starter davie blah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

davie blah

hi guys iv just joined looks a great site what i want to no is are chimera seeds still being made and sold , they sound superb and im dying to get my hands on them any feedback would be appreciated thanks

jagle

jagle

cos all of us know and purposely are avoiding answering your questions...

maybe we dont know, relax give it some time

Papa

Papa

Supporter
db,

see that guy lookin at you from the top of the page?

under his elbow is a link to THCBay.

you will presently find seven packs of chimera seeds for your purchasing pleasure on the bay.

D

davie blah

i seen the ones for sale but i was not sure if they were new or old stock and they were not the strains i am after was wanting to no if c plus mental floss bb x gf and calizahr and fighting buddha were still getting made the fact the breeder is on this site i thought someone might now ?

M

MTM

hey bro you can pick up all of chimera strains on one of the canadain web sites ,its the only canadain seed site that can be trusted anymore.I looked on several canna sites where he post,he had not posted in a while and I believe he posted a while back that he was takeing some time off..

D

davie blah

ok thanks mtm iv seen them on a uk site which is where i am . i was just wanting to make sure there not old stock before i buy them thanks mate

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
im due new stock from chimera soon....at the moment there is a postal strike in canada...

D

davie blah

ok cheers logic i ordered four packs today but may be after more money permitting . do you no what strains you will be getting?

G

growhi

i believe they are still been made , i have 19 chimera females in my grown room from his ultimix and they are some lovely plants ,

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I would love to get my hands on some of this gear,any still around?thanks

catdaddy

catdaddy

he has some at a few places, hempdepot would be one and tsd would be the another. hope that helps.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank's guys but have decided to keep my biz at the farm ! To many great breeders here that help me out Eventually i can try everyones seed on here !!! It's a mission:)

Top Bottom