Are mushrooms a pretty normal occurance?

• Thread starter Cocory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cocory

Cocory

Are mushrooms a normal thing when growing in soil? This is my second grow but first time with a mushroom..
Are mushrooms a pretty normal occurance

Cocory

Cocory

Let me guess. Pro mix? lol. Search mushroom on here.
Honestly i have no idea, it was left over soil from my first grow. I think it had some tree frog soil in a brown bag, probably some pro mix from menards and another random bag of shit lol. I just used the last of it on that white widow x crystal meth in the picture. Thank you ill check out some shroom threads haha.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It happens enough that it doesn't raise many eyebrows, but it's only happened to me a couple of times in a whole lot of years of growing.

philimon

philimon

Well, it's cool! Although it's funny of course. In general, I was looking for information about the beneficial properties of lion's mane mushroom, the extract of which I intend to use to increase immunity, and got on this topic lol. If anyone is interested in this topic, I recommend watching the podcast by Joe Rogan and Paul Stamets. Maybe by the way, someone here can tell me something useful? Well, besides trying to grow them for me on my own. I have already ordered them and will be grateful for the lion's mane mushroom application scheme. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom