Are My Bat Guano Nutes Bad if they smell really bad kinda like Sulphur?

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkey

I have the Guano Compant Bat guano fertilizer and it smells really bad kinda like sulphur...

is this normal or are they bad?????

If anyone has any experience with these nutes can you please chime in

thanks so Much Monkey:animal0057:

S

s4m

hello monkey,

Is it Cavemans fresh or rock?, sounds about right.

s4m

M

Monkey

S4m thanks for replying

Fresh ...I believe... you mean in the bottle? then yes

G

guanoman

yeah i think theyre probably bad. myself i mix brown bat guano (fresh) mixed with five gallons of water for two weeks till it bubbles. by fresh i mean natural droppings not crushed or broken down to powder or mixed in a bottle with other stuff and it dont go bad for about two years.the sulfer smell you get is probably one of the additives mixed in, or you mix became damp somewhere and spoiled. sorry bout your luck and the world thanks you for goin organic!

M

Monkey

Right on guanoman...Thanks for the input...

I just bought a 55lbs box of Sunleaves Jamaican Bat Guano.

I will be making a tea the way you say leaving it for two weeks till it Bubbles...

And thanks for the good word I am glad I went organic too.

I grew with general 3part for years...went to botanicare then went to Canna which I like alot....Kinda staying there...

But my store ran out of Canna and I had been interested in guano for years...So I asked about the BIG BOX and they gave me a really good deal.The kinda I could not refuse. 50%off hehe So I am very happy about that....I get to go BATSHIT for a good price....haha

Well again thanks for the input and the good word! take care and if you have any other additives that you use let me know...

I am now starting to use liquid karma....and a few other things.

Take care and Happy growing,

Monkey:animal0057:

M

Monkey

oh and my store took back the nutes no problem and gave me lots of discounts and free stuff to make up for my time...GREAT STORE OWNER! :banana1sv6:

G

guanoman

glad to hear ou squared up as for additives i use a soil revitilization solution called "thunder" super fast grow results and totally nontoxic.In my opinion i never seen results lke this and is doesnt make your smoke taste kinda funny. this stuff is new an available thru the internet

M

Monkey

The maker of Thunder is a very good friend of mine.... I use it also!

I love Thunder...You can not even really give them too much...it never burns them

BRINGING DOWN THE THUNDER! haha

I also am putting in B1 and canna nutes and some other poop tea my friend gave me....

whatever organic goodness I have at the time I throw in there...:muscle

I am going to start some 2week tea today...I have one more go at feeding before my seeded Outdoor CaseyJones is ready...

I will post some pics soon!

Have a good Friday night!

The Joker

The Joker

I have a Guano question. I recently found a place where there are lots of bats. There is a pile of batshit against a wall and beneath a crack they live in. There are piles of guano a foot high and 8 -10 feet long throughout this place. I thought I would collect it and spread it around my outside garden ( veggies, roses, oranges). Do I have to treat it in anyway before I mix it into my soil?

M

Monkey

I know you have to find out what fruit your bats have been eating and what is in the fruit...pesticides chemicals heavy metals....??

So I believe that is the main issue but I do not know much about harvesting bat Shit!

I can toss a little MONKEY shit around the garden it seems to work really well :clapping

Top Bottom