Are my plants behind?

• Thread starter DankBuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankBuds420

DankBuds420

I'm in my first grow and it started off a little rough by not having the right light nor the tent. 3 weeks in I get all my stuff. Well I'd say I'm about 6 weeks into veg ( not including the first 3 week) both plants are looking healthy ( I'll post pics later) they are asleep lol. But both plants have about 13 top sites and about 7 nodes high but only about 7 inches tall. Am I behind? Plz help

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
hey dank
welcome to 'the farm' without more information and pics we can not really offer much in the way of help. the guys are going wanna know your medium, ph, ppm, photoperiod, etc. i'm going to take a stoned guess and say you are running 'Auto-Flowers' ? they tend to stay short and do well. shorter plants are a good thing in most cases. avoid that xmas tree look. sounds like your on the right track. looking forward to seeing your garden.

OG

DankBuds420

DankBuds420

About to get some pics of the plants, and the rest of the information you mentioned. I have it all besides the ppm, I was wondering if you could calculate the pH of the run off to get the ppm? Just a thought

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
About to get some pics of the plants, and the rest of the information you mentioned. I have it all besides the ppm, I was wondering if you could calculate the pH of the run off to get the ppm? Just a thought

no just grab a meter

Latest posts

Top Bottom