Are my plants flowering?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

I used FF for my first grow and it works fine...might keep you from overfeeding (I got very enthusiastic but more is not better in this case); you can add their Bloom product now. Don’t use as much as they recommend at first...they like to sell the stuff. Repot this weekend into 4-5 gallon with good soil (I mix Happy Frog with Coco Loco, 50/50) and watch for bugs/caterpillars from here on...if you see anything then post a pic. If you hang here, you will likely up your game and spend all your money on the next crop! 😂

Ok thanks Yeah haha I get very feed friendly whenever I’m feeding them and watering them and I have to check and remind myself each time I’m babying them haha.. and yeah Ive had good luck so far in veg from bugs but I’m in a kind of dry spot in northern Cali (it does get dry in certain places haha) sense I’m not close to any big body’s of water so I’ve been on alert for bugs.. yeah I’m gonna try to transplant them within the next couple days (pray for me lol) I’ve never transplanted from a 2.5 gallon so this is gonna be an adventure lol 😎

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

2 pics are female, no they are no were near flowering.

Top Bottom