Are my plants gunna die?

• Thread starter ionico06
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ionico06

ionico06

These are 4 weeks old can someone tell me what im doing wrong i use a 3ml/1l biobizz and my grow room is around 27•c day n 18•c night.but i dont know what them little plants are??

Are my plants gunna die
Are my plants gunna die 2
Are my plants gunna die 3
Are my plants gunna die 4
Are my plants gunna die 5
Are my plants gunna die 6
ionico06

ionico06

You need some media with perlite, looks like not enough soil and no perlite for drainage. Lights? temps...etc.
temp is 27-30•c through day and 17-20•c during night i use black ilumi lights on 400watts for 14 hours a day

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Do you mean 3 weeks from the day you put the seeds in?

Those look like sprouts that are less than a week old unless Im missing something.

they look kinda young and fragile fresh to be fertilizing with anything strong $0.02 😒

Madbud

Madbud

Agree drop the light to 24”, also 14 hours is 10 dark, they can flip too soon unless you go to at least 15/9 and preferably 18/6. Soil brand?

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Could be so many factors, stop the madness. It needs one of those health symptom check off questionnaires so members can diagnose without a ton of questions slinging everywhere.

things like medium
light source
soil ph level
nutritional supplements / additives and fert sschedule

etc, all at one shot.

Those are handy in a sticky. Jus sayin.

ionico06

ionico06

Do you mean 3 weeks from the day you put the seeds in?

Those look like sprouts that are less than a week old unless Im missing something.

they look kinda young and fragile fresh to be fertilizing with anything strong $0.02
4 weeks tomorrow from seed but in first week i used a weak light

ionico06

ionico06

Could be so many factors, stop the madness. It needs one of those health symptom check off questionnaires so members can diagnose without a ton of questions slinging everywhere.

things like medium
light source
soil ph level
nutritional supplements / additives and fert sschedule

etc, all at one shot.

Those are handy in a sticky. Jus sayin.
i fertilise using biobizz every 1week n soil ph level is 6.7 and a hid light

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Weeds mate
Not the kind he would want to smoke 😂

OP do the pots have holes in the bottom? The soil actually does look pretty soggy for healthy plant life. I would back off the nutes for a while, for causionary measure.

Transplant them into better soil/ bigger pots with holes. Change the environment then just keep an eye on em for a week, nothing more no nutes until vigor returns, theres plenty of time for that later. At least thats how Id approach it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom