Are my seedlings not well?

• Thread starter Shayne010944
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

My seedlings are now at the end of week 2 . Should they be taller ? Or am I just being impatient

do they also not look to good? Seems one is dropping . And I didn’t water yesterday due to that reason

Are my seedlings not well
Are my seedlings not well 2
Are my seedlings not well 3
Are my seedlings not well 4
Are my seedlings not well 5
2Bad

2Bad

Newb to newb it's looking fine. If it were me i'd like the temps at least 21 c . im at day 34 and mine are only a little bit bigger. I remember your last post you had alot of droplets on the leaves. you don't need to wet the leaves in fact I wouldn't unless someone else advises doing so. They are probably looking short because of the transplant but they seem ok for now.

elduderito

elduderito

is your light at full power? the twisted look to your leaves make me think it may be getting too much light... either dim them down or lift up the light for a while...

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

is your light at full power? the twisted look to your leaves make me think it may be getting too much light... either dim them down or lift up the light for a while...
Yeah I think so too, I’ve reduced to %60 and lifted it up a bit more .

2hitPass

2hitPass

My seedlings are now at the end of week 2 . Should they be taller ? Or am I just being impatient

do they also not look to good? Seems one is dropping . And I didn’t water yesterday due to that reason
How long have they been in those pots? Also I agree with @2Bad as far as the one your concerned with. Looks exactly like one of my girls from a couple grows back when I gave it a foliar feed and sprayed too heavy. That run off on the tips of the leaves will cause that look in my experience. Hope that helps.

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

How long have they been in those pots? Also I agree with @2Bad as far as the one your concerned with. Looks exactly like one of my girls from a couple grows back when I gave it a foliar feed and sprayed too heavy. That run off on the tips of the leaves will cause that look in my experience. Hope that helps.
They only were transplanted 3 days ago, I dont wet the leaves anymore . Thought it was a cal mag issue originally so mixed up straight cal mag as a foliage spray and did that. But have stopped as like others have said it’s probably the Light intensity was too high.

2hitPass

2hitPass

Ok I get ya now. Keep us updated I'm fairly new at this myself so this thread will definitely give me some insight. Keep it green brother ✌🏼

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Plants seem to have come good today , I have put some in bigger pots.

end of week 2 today day 14 from seed

just given a feed with 1.2ec

just ordered the scrog net. Will be first time trying the scrog.

can anyone help out how to do it?

from what I’m reading I top the plants at 3rd node and then have the screen 20 centimetre above the canopy then weave the plant through the net holes .

do I top the nodes when they grow up also?

pic from today

2F98B4D4 D7D7 47BD 8190 44DAA840C445
1BF6C401 CC6F 493D 842D 08ACA797E79B
A452B68C 307E 4860 A53A 6D5826F15D76

BF953C55 D51F 4819 B5C9 FB093420D5CB
karolanne

karolanne

When a leaf turns around (under the leaf get exposed to the light), it means the light is too strong?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

When a leaf turns around (under the leaf get exposed to the light), it means the light is too strong?
Yes, IMO the 2 biggest mistakes new growers make are 1: Over watering (watering too frequently) and 2: Too much light early on.

Either raise the light up so they grow into the light or dim it down. You'll be surprised sometimes how "less" is actually "more" beneficial when it comes to cannabis. This applies to both lighting and nutrients and a few other things as well.

What did you mean by twisted look? Me learning...
Look at the plant in the center of your first picture. Do you see how the leaves bend and show a slight twist? Light intensity being too strong can cause that. Raise/dim your lighting and that should begin to fix itself.

karolanne

karolanne

Yes, IMO the 2 biggest mistakes new growers make are 1: Over watering (watering too frequently) and 2: Too much light early on.

Either raise the light up so they grow into the light or dim it down. You'll be surprised sometimes how "less" is actually "more" beneficial when it comes to cannabis. This applies to both lighting and nutrients and a few other things as well.

Look at the plant in the center of your first picture. Do you see how the leaves bend and show a slight twist? Light intensity being too strong can cause that. Raise/dim your lighting and that should begin to fix itself.
Thanks!

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

is it too early to top my plants ?? do i wait for 5 nodes ? then cut down to 3 ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom