Are PGR's all that bad?...

• Thread starter Flowerpower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah Awesome 😁

I will spend a bit of time maybe tomorrow and upload pics and pack as much info in as i can about my grow.

I think it worked out something like 0.45g per watt or something very close to that. I will do some calculations tomorrow and give a solid figure.

Cheers guys 👍
Cool cool. Are you in soil or hydro? What size? Environmental controls? Lights? You mentioned you spent some money so you should be doing much better than I think you are. We’ll figure it out.

F

Flowerpower420

Cool cool. Are you in soil or hydro? What size? Environmental controls? Lights? You mentioned you spent some money so you should be doing much better than I think you are. We’ll figure it out.
Awesome thank you 😊

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
I'm using brassinosteroids because it's a group of endogenous hormones that will generally increase metabolism inside the plant. There are a number of studies on these and it seems promising, esp. without ill effects. There's a lot of products already containing them. They also occur naturally when specific plants, like silene viscaria, decompose and set these free to nearby plants.

One thing to keep in mind is that it's almost impossible to escape the influence of these substances in an organic setting, as they are contained in amendmends like algae products or bacteria release them when they decompose organic matter. By using powders or plant extracts all you do is increase the level in a specific timeframe, thus controlling more over the effect.
Salicylic Acid has been shown to heavily increase cannabinoids and tolerance to harsh levels of UV. Both (brass + ASS) increase photosynthetic performance of leaves and can therefore help to increase light interception/usage thus increasing efficiency in a world where artificial light is associated with a negative impact on our climate/biosphere.
Other quasi-hormones like Chitosan can trick the plant to activate its immune system, with the added by-effect of increased tolerance/resistance to drought, pathogen attack or high irradiance . But one always needs to carefully balance otherwise it will be more harm than good.

RsGrows

RsGrows

I have used pgrs (Flowerbomb it's called) I only run autopots an used it for 3 feeds from the start of week 2 it stopped my stretch an hardend the buds up as for yeild I got 7z a plant off an super orange glue , I think most of the growers by me use prgrs these days, as I'm from the UK everyone wants there buds to look like cali weed so with pgrs it looks abit more like it with tight nugs , if you use it too much you will end up with sh*t loads of orange hairs

Anthem

Anthem

I have used pgrs (Flowerbomb it's called) I only run autopots an used it for 3 feeds from the start of week 2 it stopped my stretch an hardend the buds up as for yeild I got 7z a plant off an super orange glue , I think most of the growers by me use prgrs these days, as I'm from the UK everyone wants there buds to look like cali weed so with pgrs it looks abit more like it with tight nugs , if you use it too much you will end up with sh*t loads of orange hairs
That stuff has the worst PGR you can use. Paco, I will get the full name but that stuff is not good for people

F

Flowerpower420

That stuff has the worst PGR you can use. Paco, I will get the full name but that stuff is not good for people
Most produce in Europe is Saturated in PGR type of chemicals as herbicides and pesticides. And the governments know this but its standard practice in horticulture. End of the day ingesting or inhaling ANY form of such chemicals is bad for you but if i can eat an orange and my 5 a day from asda or supermarkets laced with that stuff then i dont think inhaling a little bit from a bud isnt going to kill me quicker than my bannana. Plus i can limit and see how much i put in my buds......my groceries however.....not so much. All we can do is trust the governments not to kill us quicker. But a quick google of the cancer statistics in the past 20 years, Im not so hopeful but yet its also well known knowledge and like stated above....standard practice 🤔

RsGrows

RsGrows

Most produce in Europe is Saturated in PGR type of chemicals as herbicides and pesticides. And the governments know this but its standard practice in horticulture. End of the day ingesting or inhaling ANY form of such chemicals is bad for you but if i can eat an orange and my 5 a day from asda or supermarkets laced with that stuff then i dont think inhaling a little bit from a bud isnt going to kill me quicker than my bannana. Plus i can limit and see how much i put in my buds......my groceries however.....not so much. All we can do is trust the governments not to kill us quicker. But a quick google of the cancer statistics in the past 20 years, Im not so hopeful but yet its also well known knowledge and like stated above....standard practice 🤔
The government could kill us whenever just make another corona virus 🤣

Top Bottom