Are powder nutrients good for rdwc with and without water chiller?

• Thread starter RollingPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RollingPanda

So I’m a new grower and I wanted to start out with deep water culture and I was wondering on everyone’s thoughts on powder nutrients or additives through a water chiller or without one. Also does anyone have any experience with mega crop nutrients?

R

RollingPanda

So I’m a new grower and I wanted to start out with deep water culture and I was wondering on everyone’s thoughts on powder nutrients or additives through a water chiller or without one. Also does anyone have any experience with mega crop nutrients?
Also any recommendations for nutrients is appreciated!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Powder nutrients are fine through a chiller. stay away from organics. Search function will yield what members use around here. good choice on going with powder over liquid nutrients -- you'll save a fortune.

R

RollingPanda

Powder nutrients are fine through a chiller. stay away from organics. Search function will yield what members use around here. good choice on going with powder over liquid nutrients -- you'll save a fortune.
Thank you! I’ve been trying to do my research before going head first into the deep end lol

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Thank you! I’ve been trying to do my research before going head first into the deep end lol
read through the hydro forums. most cats in there run salts (myself included). gotta put in the leg work for yourself though, i don't want to taint what you think will work for you based on my experiences and opinion alone.

R

RollingPanda

read through the hydro forums. most cats in there run salts (myself included). gotta put in the leg work for yourself though, i don't want to taint what you think will work for you based on my experiences and opinion alone
Right on and I was thinking about running salts myself

Top Bottom