Are the amber trichomes starting form?l

• Thread starter Dirtymuckel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

Hey folks completely noob growers here, finally got my girl very close to flowering so I used a jewellers loupe to check the trichomes. I THINK I can see some milky ones and some turning amber? I took the best photo I could but if needs be I will try get a better one if it’s to hard to tell. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks very much for you time 🙏

2285231C 4E4A 4863 8572 09B77ABA4614
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Your trichome is completely clear, you have a ways to go. Zoom in on pic this is what u want.

20191228 182511
Dirtymuckel

Dirtymuckel

100% bro thanks very much for the quick feed back. I’m gonna post a photo below and that’s when I think flowering started occurring on my plant, the date off the photo is the 13th off September so I thought that’s when my flowering stage had started and I was judging the time scale off the weeks by that. According the that photo I should be on my 6th and a half week off flowering but I’m wondering is that really the case because as you said I’m clearly a fair bit off the expected harvest date which would be in a week and a half a time bringing me up to 8 weeks off flowering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom