• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

Are the blue lights fking me
Are the blue lights fking me 2
Are the blue lights fking me 3

I have 3 of these blue lights in my tent. They are on the same schedule as my main light and fan. Are they stunting the growth of my plants? I read today that without the blue spectrum, they stretch because they think they're in the shade. If I have them always on, do the plants believe they never have to reach for anything? I have minimal height and no distance between nodes. I thought it was strain related but they're all doing it and other people with the same strain are not...

E9noxis

E9noxis

During my research I read blue promotes veg and red promotes flower. If I stop the blues now, will they stretch? I just want more... anything, before topping them

I have started lst regardless

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
During my research I read blue promotes veg and red promotes flower. If I stop the blues now, will they stretch? I just want more... anything, before topping them

I have started lst regardless
Yes I believe they will respond quickly one the blue goes out.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Is there a schedule I should turn the blue lights on? Should I still use the reds for flower? Is there a schedule for that?

I'm currently on 20/4 cycle. My first 3 or 4 weeks were 12/12 by mistake. I'm fixing it. Blue lights are now off. Vs4000 set to 60% about 18 to 20 inches away.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Blue widow and lsd were started in paper towels in bags and planted in the final pots. Northern sunset was straight planted into the final pot.

I skipped the solo cups because this is actually my second try and yhe solo cups drown my plants because of the humidifier so I skipped it this time.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I skipped the solo cups because this is actually my second try and the solo cups drown my plants because of the humidifier so I skipped it this time.
Thats likely because you're not supposed to drown your seedlings. They need to dry out. Take the humidifier out of the tent.
How many holes did you have in the solo cups?

Top Bottom