Are these 2 LED's any good

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Ladies and gents
I heard
Light penetrating is not as good tho or is that just the shitty leds is it?
I do flatten out the canopy tho so no drama..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Only problem for me with that is its 20watt more than my 600w,,, think I'll be going with the Quantum boards one off eBay 2 them = 500 watt, i like the idea of saving that 100w ;)..

Got to be said I love this forum so useful 🤓
Yeah the thing I like about it is the potentiometer allows me to run it from 60 watts to 620watts Soni can go right from clone to harvest. I didn't look if the ones you listed are capable of dimming or come with but it's super handy and you don't need to hang it higher for clones, veg etc. Just lower the wattage and save even more money. Then turn it up to your needs and they grow. By running lower wattage you increase the efficiency also.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yeah the thing I like about it is the potentiometer allows me to run it from 60 watts to 620watts Soni can go right from clone to harvest. I didn't look if the ones you listed are capable of dimming or come with but it's super handy and you don't need to hang it higher for clones, veg etc. Just lower the wattage and save even more money. Then turn it up to your needs and they grow. By running lower wattage you increase the efficiency also.

Ye the have a dimmer, good point I could get this light and dim.it down a bit to like 500watt 550 max, lost now don't know what to so lol, got few weeks yet till in actually get one tho

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ye the have a dimmer, good point I could get this light and dim.it down a bit to like 500watt 550 max, lost now don't know what to so lol, got few weeks yet till in actually get one tho
There is no real right answer. Your on the right track imo with a quality fixture. Many options are good and it's more a matter of preference from here on out I don't think you can go wrong

Top Bottom