Are these auto`s?

• Thread starter Buster1977
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buster1977

Hello all...these are my buddies plants. He bought them as clones. GDP...Nichol banana...and black Curtin. They were vegged to just over a foot and have been on 12/12 for just 1 1/2 weeks. I could be wrong but they look pretty far along for being in flower for only ten days and they look like there way short. He flips at the same height every grow because of low ceilings. But these look was at off from all his other grows. I've never grown autos so I have no clue any info is appreciated
Are these autos
Are these autos 2

no bals

no bals

Auto's are awful hard to clone. It was probably the drastic change in light and they flowered w/o much veg time. Perfect in buckets, I wouldn't worry.

Seraphine

Seraphine

You can’t clone autos or like the above poster said, it’s very difficult to clone autos.

On a side note, you definitely got some good genetics for having that much flower growth in 1.5 weeks.

B

Buster1977

You can’t clone autos or like the above poster said, it’s very difficult to clone autos.

On a side note, you definitely got some good genetics for having that much flower growth in 1.5 weeks.
That's what I'm sayin. I've been growing for a few years now and I've never seen it like that. Mine always stretch a considerable amount the first 3 weeks as did all his other grows. But maybe your right and there just gonna be crazy big buds.

B

Buster1977

And to me when I look at them it looks like if there was a stretch it was only 6 inches and it looks like the stretch is over and the buds are swelling. Idk but waay off from his past grows

B

Buster1977

So did you veg them or did he veg them?
He vegged them to just over a foot... the problem is he's an older gentleman and he can't tell me if they had any hairs or anything before he flipped them. So what u see in the pic is what I walked in and saw. And I immediately thought there was something off about them

Top Bottom