Are these done ? Only 50 days flower

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

So this is my second grow just trying to dial in my trichome ratios to perfect my harvest time. I personally like very cloudy very little amber, but I find a lot of mixed some amber, clear, cloudy. So maybe some advice from someone who really knows there trichomes. This plant is 50 days in flower today and all these trichome pics are from buds in the middle not the tops, but all the bud pics are tops and normally I’d pull rn but some of the buds still producing white hairs( but that’s partially my fault I had the light to close) so what do you think ?

Are these done  only 50 days flower
Are these done  only 50 days flower 2
Are these done  only 50 days flower 3
Are these done  only 50 days flower 4
Are these done  only 50 days flower 5
Are these done  only 50 days flower 6
Are these done  only 50 days flower 7
Are these done  only 50 days flower 8
Are these done  only 50 days flower 9
Are these done  only 50 days flower 10
Are these done  only 50 days flower 11
Are these done  only 50 days flower 12
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
based on the pictures i see some amber and cloudy trichomes. Depending how much THC or CBD you want is when you clip it. Have you started bringing your nutrients lower? lets see the whole plant.

K

Komonsense

based on the pictures i see some amber and cloudy trichomes. Depending how much THC or CBD you want is when you clip it. Have you started bringing your nutrients lower? lets see the whole plant.
Yeh I’m using a finisher from new millenium last day of it then tomorrow is flush I was planning on a week of water only but I feel like now that long would produce too much amber idk

E5B0BF3F 2F80 4046 91DE 2A6A2310E554
PK1

PK1

Supporter
what ec are you feeding. You don't need to flush, just lower the nutrient and more water

K

Komonsense

what ec are you feeding. You don't need to flush, just lower the nutrient and more water
At 500-600 now but I cut all base nutes just cal/mag, ruby fulvic, carbs and winter frost. My tap comes out at 250 so my numbers run a little higher

PK1

PK1

Supporter
i'd give it another week and bring your nutrients lower to 350/400 and couple days of just plain water. Even get your water temprature around 69f when you are watering them.

K

Komonsense

i'd give it another week and bring your nutrients lower to 350/400 and couple days of just plain water. Even get your water temprature around 69f when you are watering them.
Water temp usually about 68-70 I was planning on just flushing for a week there was some nutrient buildup so my runoff coming out 8-900 while feeding at 600 so I figured the flush would bring er down let the plant use up the rest and what not

K

Komonsense

Yeah that’s what I meant by flush whoops my bad I keep saying flush meaning water only. Been smoking too much

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Yeah that’s what I meant by flush whoops my bad I keep saying flush meaning water only. Been smoking too much
flush is when you dump water 4x the pot size. Like how the toilet dumps about 2 gallons of water to clean the shit out loL!

K

Komonsense

flush is when you dump water 4x the pot size. Like how the toilet dumps about 2 gallons of water to clean the shit out loL!
Yeh I know idk why I was saying flush I meant water only. Brain ain’t working today

josefrahl

josefrahl

Sounds like you like the buzz from an earlier harvest. Do you have multiple plants? You could harvest at different times to experiment with how it feels to you. Then you'll know when the best time is to harvest for you. I did this myself, and after a few grows know exactly when to harvest for my preferred experience.

K

Komonsense

Sounds like you like the buzz from an earlier harvest. Do you have multiple plants? You could harvest at different times to experiment with how it feels to you. Then you'll know when the best time is to harvest for you. I did this myself, and after a few grows know exactly when to harvest for my preferred experience.
Yeah that’s what I did I pulled two plants that where a bit stunted about a week ago they where almost there but not quite this strain does seem to be a fast finisher though the last run before this it was 56 days pulled and was really nice but this run a diff seed same strain.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'd let those go longer.

It looks to me like those amber trichs are on little leaves in the bud, rather than on the bracts. You also have a lot of white stigmas.

K

Komonsense

I'd let those go longer.

It looks to me like those amber trichs are on little leaves in the bud, rather than on the bracts. You also have a lot of white stigmas.
Yeh agrees the white stigmas I believe are my fault light was too close so they where throwing out new white stigmas when the lower downs where browning out not shooting on new stigmas, can’t raise the light though I have all the buds tied to it

Top Bottom