Good for week 5?

• Yes, keep it up as you are

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, needs work/change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Titleist

Lookin' good! Bud size is strain dependent and some strains pack on weight later in flower. What you have looks great though. Where they are now I wouldn't worry about it if they continue this way until they end. If this is for personal use and. you grow perpetually there's probably more there than you can go through before the next crop comes up. From that pic though I'd guess it's not just for you as that looks like a room rather than a tent and there's more than one light there so....

The plants themselves need extra phosphorus during flower so cutting back on N and boosting the P is called for. If you have some molasses you can start adding that if you haven't been using carbs in your nute schedule. That'll not only give you some P bit also some iron, carbs for the soil etc if you're using soil.

Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Here is my ayuascha purple week 5
I think yours look decent too we both have that gapped node thing goin on but over all id say middle of the road not huge but not tiny either could just be that strain (genetics) Nice work though man good luck

041260A5 0452 4CEE 951C 8585F0E5C405
578D7484 CDF1 4EB6 85C5 42EE051440E8
F221C01C 98AA 4D5A 846C 033FF9ED51E2
90D4C393 ED5A 4492 8CC0 AA2D4F230858
D0B78D1B CBCC 4786 9145 1B9B6AC91B98
8D3FB7AC 3503 4A6D 80AD 902C805DF73D
J

JohnnyGrow309

Lookin' good! Bud size is strain dependent and some strains pack on weight later in flower. What you have looks great though. Where they are now I wouldn't worry about it if they continue this way until they end. If this is for personal use and. you grow perpetually there's probably more there than you can go through before the next crop comes up. From that pic though I'd guess it's not just for you as that looks like a room rather than a tent and there's more than one light there so....

The plants themselves need extra phosphorus during flower so cutting back on N and boosting the P is called for. If you have some molasses you can start adding that if you haven't been using carbs in your nute schedule. That'll not only give you some P bit also some iron, carbs for the soil etc if you're using soil.
It's commercial. What's been your experience with molasses? My partner funny enough just messaged me about that yesterday. How have you used it in the past (nutrient mix in ml) and what did you notice?

J

JohnnyGrow309

Here is my ayuascha purple week 5
I think yours look decent too we both have that gapped node thing goin on but over all id say middle of the road not huge but not tiny either could just be that strain (genetics) Nice work though man good luck
Ha. They look so similar. Cool. Yours looks like it has more frost though. Could just be the way the picture was taken. What temp, humidity and PPM are you running and how many weeks is your strain supposed to be? 11?

M

MasterCookie

So these are my flowers at the start of week 5. They are 11 week strains. Pink Kush and Death Bubba.

For comparison. What nutrient mix do you guys use for week 5? Or if you're growing a 9 week strain then I guess this would be your week 4.
Umm they made a positive turn around. Looking good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom