Are these Girl Scout Cookie buds ready for harvest?

• Thread starter Venus32
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venus32

Venus32

Hi,

First indoor grow. Going into 8th week of flower. Do these look ready to harvest yet? Strain info says 6-8 weeks for this particular breed. 🤔
FF68553E DA61 4CA9 96CB AF746FBE6D49

Buzzzxx

Buzzzxx

Agreed. I personally would check again around week 10. You want all those white pistols to turn darker, red or brown, and sink into the buds as they do their final swell. This is when the flowers bulk up and put on weight. If you have a jewlers loop you should start checking tricombs when the pistols darken. Again around week 10. Shoot for all cloudy tricombs with a few amber ones. Then flush and get ready to harvest. The wait will be well worth it.

Venus32

Venus32

Agreed. I personally would check again around week 10. You want all those white pistols to turn darker, red or brown, and sink into the buds as they do their final swell. This is when the flowers bulk up and put on weight. If you have a jewlers loop you should start checking tricombs when the pistols darken. Again around week 10. Shoot for all cloudy tricombs with a few amber ones. Then flush and get ready to harvest. The wait will be well worth it.
Thanks, that’s really helpful. I’m happy to wait it out.

Effendi

Effendi

Yup these guys are right. I would add that the pics you posted are very much sativa dominant. (Abundance of white pistils and thin leaves)
Not knowing what version of cookies this is, Id definitely follow the advice of above posters. No matter what the pack says, the sativa dominant traits obvious in your pic suggest you should definitely shoot for the 70+ day mark.

Top Bottom