Are these girls already in flower? Haven’t even moved them outside yet!

• Thread starter GrandmaGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Girls are looking great and healthy, but from my uneducated eye it looks like maybe they’re starting to enter flower? I’m still ~2 weeks away from putting them outside (in New England). Specifically the smaller girls in the middle. I’m fairly certain I didn’t buy any auto flower strains. I messed up my light timer and accidentally had the lights on an16/8 schedule for a week or two, I’m hoping I didn’t trigger flower and now I’m going to get stuck with hermes.

Are these girls already in flower havent even moved them outside yet
Are these girls already in flower havent even moved them outside yet 2
GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

16/8 shouldn't trigger flowering, they usually won't start until a week or 2 of 12/12. They look great

Thanks! I’m just worried that I messed them up. This is my first harvest that looks this good, I don’t want to ruin it!

Doesn't seem to, but I can't see well enough. Can you take a closer pic?

I can but not until Wednesday when I’m there with them. In the second picture, the plant in the middle at the bottom makes me scared.

william76

william76

Thanks! I’m just worried that I messed them up. This is my first harvest that looks this good, I don’t want to ruin it!

I can but not until Wednesday when I’m there with them. In the second picture, the plant in the middle at the bottom makes me scared.
Why does it make u scared?is the plant mental or something?,can't see anything wrong,maybe that plant is just misunderstood?,76

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Why does it make u scared?is the plant mental or something?,can't see anything wrong,maybe that plant is just misunderstood?,76
As the Dead put "When life seems like easy street there is danger at your door". I'm just very paranoid that I'm going to ruin these girls.

They're certainly not mental. Perhaps me and my neurosis slightly are.

Rooke

Rooke

Nice plants you have there!! Just growing new leaves doing their thing happy as can be!!! Curious as to why you are waiting for 2 more weeks to start hardening them? I’m going to start mine on Friday or Saturday and I’m north of you probably at 44.4 N lat.

GrandmaGanja

GrandmaGanja

Nice plants you have there!! Just growing new leaves doing their thing happy as can be!!! Curious as to why you are waiting for 2 more weeks to start hardening them? I’m going to start mine on Friday or Saturday and I’m north of you probably at 44.4 N lat.
Thanks! I was told to put them outside in NE (Mass, specifically) as close to the solstice as possible. I earmarked June 15. Is that too far? Should they go outside now?

Also, when you say hardening, what specifically? Last year I simply moved them outside and stuck them straight in their forever homes. Is there something more I should be doing?

dire wolf

dire wolf

As the Dead put "When life seems like easy street there is danger at your door". I'm just very paranoid that I'm going to ruin these girls.

They're certainly not mental. Perhaps me and my neurosis slightly are.
If the thunder don't get ya then the lightnin will ..........

Rooke

Rooke

Thanks! I was told to put them outside in NE (Mass, specifically) as close to the solstice as possible. I earmarked June 15. Is that too far? Should they go outside now?

Also, when you say hardening, what specifically? Last year I simply moved them outside and stuck them straight in their forever homes. Is there something more I should be doing?
Hardening is a stepped approach to transitioning your plants from artificial light to full sun over several days. Perhaps your method of waiting is fine!!! it worked in the past for you. If I see that we will have two or three consecutive days of rain I’ll do my transplants then or go the hardening route. I just want to get my gals acclimatized to the outdoors as quickly as I can without stressing them out. Good Luck with your grow!!!

Billymgb

Billymgb

I live in R.I. and I put mine out a week ago. They have doubled in size , loving it!!!! Oh also I put mine in the ground no planter. Good luck with yours. Waiting till the 15 might be a little late.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

These plants are tough. I’m in northeast Massachusetts and I’ve had mine in ground since May 7 with no problems. Had them out for 4-6 hrs per day for a few days prior to May 7. They just want to grow grow grow.

6EC3ADED 87AF 4739 BF34 FEE5ACD9C486
36752614 785E 4EB5 9BEA C7CCC8138194

Latest posts

Top Bottom