are these hermaphrodites???????

• Thread starter davey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

davey

As title are these hermaprodites or is that what female buds look like 3 weeks into flowering?? they were grown from nirvana ak48 feminized seeds!

This is my first grow have a super silver haze in there too a cannabis cup entry from this year also grown from seed and an unknown and 3 ak48s look great until saw tose buds today

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Its kinda hard to tell with those pics being farther away. But from these it looks like they are normal females. Could you post some close up shots of the buds and nodes?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
like baked said they look good to me. need better pics to really tell.

D

davey

As soon as i try get a close up they come out blurry its easier zoom in to 400% on the first pictures i posted to see em clearly.

I

ibTheMan

looks like you caught herms, b n that they are all females with seeds in um, i just lost a whole room of og18 to herm.

I

ibTheMan

click the first pick, and then click again, i see seeds and they look old for them young plants.

lazarus718

lazarus718

click the first pick, and then click again, i see seeds and they look old for them young plants.

I did bro, the 1st pic you might see some nanners but I just can't tell...didn't notice them in the others. I mean, if you have them they usually are really obvious and if you have buds and balz then you have hermie. I can't tell from these pics though.

I

ibTheMan

well i dont see herm but unless he had males in there throw'n pollen when the other plants where ah week old, must be herm cause you can see that its full of seeds, if you look close.

powerplant

powerplant

Did the 400 zoom and it looks like that bitch has balls big fat ones right under the flowers....Could tell with better pics (Try the zoom on the cam and not put the cam so close), If Im looking at the right spot, are any pistils coming out of those?

Edit*
IB is right, those are seed pods swelling!

D

davey

There was a male in there but i took it out bout ten days into flowering when i spotted it. The buds that im worried about are all beside where that was now that i think of it.
Il try take better photos tomorrow.
If it is a hermaphrodite will it cause the other female plants in there to seed.
If its pollen from the male has sprayed will it just be the few buds i can see affected now that will have seeds or will the rest seed eventually.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
maybe im missing it i still cant see it, the seeds i mean. in all the pics i see nice white hairs and no orange or brown ones. so if u got the male out, you could be ok. when a plant is pollenated the hairs will start to shrivel up and go an orange/brownish color. so if its making nice fat white pistils now, its not being pollenated no more.

lazarus718

lazarus718

There was a male in there but i took it out bout ten days into flowering when i spotted it. The buds that im worried about are all beside where that was now that i think of it.
Il try take better photos tomorrow.
If it is a hermaphrodite will it cause the other female plants in there to seed.
If its pollen from the male has sprayed will it just be the few buds i can see affected now that will have seeds or will the rest seed eventually.

1) Yes, your hermie will spread his stuff all over your girls.
2) Hard to tell bro, maybe the pollen from that male only affected the surrounding plants, maybe there is some residual out there...just don't know. If you haven't seen the nanners on any of them then they were probably pollinated by the male you left in there for over a week.
:banana:

D

davey

theres just some sacks kinda making up the female bud still white hairs

D

davey

il get better photos and have a better look tomorrow when lights are back on thanks for all the answers much appreciated

I

ibTheMan

well if you dont see male sacks in your bud, it was probably the male, and if so the seeds are probably good.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
A lot of people mistake fat calyxes for male sacks.
maybe im missing it i still cant see it, the seeds i mean. in all the pics i see nice white hairs and no orange or brown ones. so if u got the male out, you could be ok. when a plant is pollenated the hairs will start to shrivel up and go an orange/brownish color. so if its making nice fat white pistils now, its not being pollenated no more.
I'm landing with Kid Twist on this, he's right. If they were pollinated those hairs would not be fat and white waiting for some guy to come along, they'd be red and shrivelled.

I see absolutely nothing depicted that would allow anyone to really make an assessment of whether or not any of those plants had gone hermi.

L

lil miss lone

Yes, I do believe I see three seed pods in that first pic. That's all I see. Pics aren't clear but logic tells me that if there are seeds something hermied in there somewhere.

powerplant

powerplant

Calyxes not even I can see the shadow of the seeds/pods/nanners whateva they are in those pics, my eyes damn good. If those are Calyxes those got to be the biggest nipples on a bitch ever!

Top Bottom