Are these lights smart in my tent?

• Thread starter Htownextracts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Htownextracts

Htownextracts

I am about to purchase lights for my 9x5 gorilla flower tent. After days/weeks of research, I have general idea on how much I need but everyone has different opinions. I have decided to go with two of these. Will this be too much/too hot for my grow or what do you guys think? I know they are from "Chynah", but is there anything that y'all think could be concerning? I'm trying to avoid beginner mistakes but I know this will be a learning process!

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
I am about to purchase lights for my 9x5 gorilla flower tent. After days/weeks of research, I have general idea on how much I need but everyone has different opinions. I have decided to go with two of these. Will this be too much/too hot for my grow or what do you guys think? I know they are from "Chynah", but is there anything that y'all think could be concerning? I'm trying to avoid beginner mistakes but I know this will be a learning process!

Alibaba links never work here my friend

Anthem

Anthem

The title of your post is "Are these lights smart in my tent". That depends on your goal. If you are looking to pull like 3 units per harvest than I would say they will get the job done. If you are looking to maximize your yield than I would say those are not smart for your tent. It just depends on what you are looking to accomplish.

Htownextracts

Htownextracts

The title of your post is "Are these lights smart in my tent". That depends on your goal. If you are looking to pull like 3 units per harvest than I would say they will get the job done. If you are looking to maximize your yield than I would say those are not smart for your tent. It just depends on what you are looking to accomplish.
Understood! Maximize yield for sure is the goal. At the same time honestly am just looking for advice/expertise. Those are the lights I thought might be best for maximizing yield in my 9x5 given my research over the past few weeks. What would you recommend? Thanks 🤙

Latest posts

Top Bottom