Are these Nanners or Sugar leaves?

• Thread starter RookieBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBC

RookieBC

How do you tell the difference between nanners and tiny sugar leaves? My buddy told me I had nanners before and it was just a tiny sugar Leaf (circled in blue) and I always overthink everything and have never actually had any. That being said my buddy and I were talking and I showed him some pictures and he says these are nanners (circled in red) and I said they are tiny sugar leaves. Now I can't stop thinking about them and questioning it he is right cause this is what I do. He's not very good at growing but it's driving me nuts and got me questioning everything.
Circled in red are the suspect parts
Circled in blue is the last time he told me I had nanners and what they look like today.
Are these nanners or sugar leaves
Are these nanners or sugar leaves 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Turn fans off and get gloves on and pull one see if it comes out east look like granny's to me .

RookieBC

RookieBC

Granny's meaning nanners? Il go do that now I'll spray some water on the bud and use tweezers.

RookieBC

RookieBC

Turn fans off and get gloves on and pull one see if it comes out east look like granny's to me .
Well they are covered in trichomes and don't have the 3d structure pyramid shape like all the nanners I've seen online.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well they are covered in trichomes and don't have the 3d structure pyramid shape like all the nanners I've seen online.
Ok good possible just fading sugar leaf as you had said looks good how far along are you on this grow .?

RookieBC

RookieBC

Week 8 of flower I've just never grown this strain before and they were from a lesser known breeder but they are Chiquita Banana Bx3 F3 seeds so I wouldn't think they would be unstable enough to go Hermie and the last time I though they were nanners this is them today I'm sure they would have pollinated my tent by now

PXL 20210511 0831331512
boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Have you had a seeded crop before? I’ve been the same way since one of my first plants herm’d

RookieBC

RookieBC

Have you had a seeded crop before? I’ve been the same way since one of my first plants herm’d
I've never once had a seed or banners, my buddy is stupid and I should know it but every decade or so he's right and he gets in your head because there's nobody you would rather have be right about something. He's gonna talk about it for the next 15 years you'll get random texts at 3am saying nanner nanner, he'd bring it up in a speech at your wedding, tell your grandkids. If you only got 6 or 7 things right your whole life wouldn't you do the same? If he was born in 1960 he would be the guy that tells you to invest in Apple and drops his inheritance in it forgets about it then is worth hundreds of millions. It makes no sense anybody else and I would have been like you're an idiot shut up.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
I've never once had a seed or banners, my buddy is stupid and I should know it but every decade or so he's right and he gets in your head because there's nobody you would rather have be right about something. He's gonna talk about it for the next 15 years you'll get random texts at 3am saying nanner nanner, he'd bring it up in a speech at your wedding, tell your grandkids. If you only got 6 or 7 things right your whole life wouldn't you do the same? If he was born in 1960 he would be the guy that tells you to invest in Apple and drops his inheritance in it forgets about it then is worth hundreds of millions. It makes no sense anybody else and I would have been like you're an idiot shut up.
LOL that’s funny as hell. Probably why you love the dude so much, I’ve got a friend the same way kinda sorta.

TwitchVee

TwitchVee

nope, just stress new formations. Nothing to worry about, nanners are pretty obvious

Latest posts

Top Bottom