Are these plant herming in veg???

• Thread starter Nameless_fcuk89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

So I’ve been having many many issues with my plants and it has caused a lot of stress to them and the other day I noticed a few of the strains looking like there starting to flower on there own. They are regular seeds.

Are these plant herming in veg
Are these plant herming in veg 2
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

If they are truly photoperiods, it could be a result of stunted growth from what looks like a Ph issue leading to deficiency. Are the upper branches and stem purple? Is the lower part of the main stalk and lower branches green?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

Man I just got rid of a bad spider mite issue, then before that I had nutrient lockout. But these have been growing for 3 months and sent even a foot tall. There just getting healthier now but I’m seeing a few starting to show signs of flowering.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Man I just got rid of a bad spider mite issue, then before that I had nutrient lockout. But these have been growing for 3 months and sent even a foot tall. There just getting healthier now but I’m seeing a few starting to show signs of flowering.
A severely stressed plant will begin to show pre flowers. Possibly that is what you are seeing?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

So it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s herming??

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Not that I can tell. Stress can lead to that, but its not a given.

It just looks stunted and the main thing I see is the nutrient deficiency, which could be caused by a Ph out of range. Are the upper branches and stem purple? Is the lower part of the main stalk and lower branches green?

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

I’m gonna go check right now but I’m pretty sure that’s spot on but like I said I had nutrient lockout due to improper ph.... then they had to stay at my buddy house for a bit and got spider mites from his plants.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

A buddy of mine that’s been growing for over 10 years explained to me as long as plants go into flowering healthy then they will not herm on me. Is this true?

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

A buddy of mine that’s been growing for over 10 years explained to me as long as plants go into flowering healthy then they will not herm on me. Is this true?
No, not 100% true. Some genetics are predisposed to herm. Other can herm from stressors during flowering, light leaks be one of the most common triggers.

Nameless_fcuk89

Nameless_fcuk89

But most of the time as long as there super healthy before going into flowering it should be fine right? Some of the clones I got from him struggled for literally 2 months and now are growing very vigorously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom