Are these plants ready yet!

• Thread starter Jerryrigged778
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jerryrigged778

I have 2 plants that I wasn’t expecting! They were grown outdoors and have now been brought inside it got chilly here! I have a grow tent and lights on it’s way. Any ideas on how long until harvest?

Are these plants ready yet
Are these plants ready yet 2
Are these plants ready yet 3
J

Jerryrigged778

They were given to me by a friend that were bought as clones the bigger one was bought as a baby clone in June and the other one 2 weeks later. Flowering for maybe 2 weeks? I know they didn’t trim or cut them back at all when they were young.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don't even really start looking until pistils are brown, you have a way to go. Which is good if you can squeeze some extra mass now while waiting to ripen.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
They were given to me by a friend that were bought as clones the bigger one was bought as a baby clone in June and the other one 2 weeks later. Flowering for maybe 2 weeks? I know they didn’t trim or cut them back at all when they were young.
Ok good deal, if it’s only 2 weeks then you could be on track, crazy crystal build up for 2 weeks…must be some great genetics. If it’s a hybrid you’re looking at 8-10 week flower, if it’s indica more on the lower side. Based off of leaf structure Id assume she has some Sativa in her.

It’s hard to nail down how long you have early in the flower process, but rule of thumb for pohot periods is minimum 8 weeks. If you get get a hold of something like a loupe or magnify glass to get a closer look at the trichomes that will help you get a better understanding

J

Jerryrigged778

Thanks everyone, I contacted the person who gave them to me and they said glowering started more than 2 weeks I guess I’ll go with the pistil color and hope for the best.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Be aware that your inside growth may yield unusual results because you’re changing everything the plants grew accustomed to outside…light, temperature, humidity, airflow, etc. It might reveg or foxtail or get big and fat. You’ll just have to keep a very watchful eye on them. Good luck.

J

Jerryrigged778

Here are some more pics a little bit closer may be able to see better.

38D33DC7 476F 4EC5 A908 5C2AC4EFF2B5
21AD5CCC 37D6 4E8B BF09 B6CD180A4BA6
88D9EE64 6151 4F2C 996D 363E6B8E4B1F
A0FB9D7D 4161 4611 A5B1 FCB43DB61FB3

Latest posts

Top Bottom