Are these pods normal.

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sirshamus

Just wondering if these pods that grow underneath the branches are normal. I have had them on my other plants but just wondering if its a problem. I was feeding my SDOG's last night and think I found a pod that had opened and I swear there was a nanner in there. Heres a pic of the pods.

Are these pods normal
S

Stackin Paper

Thats where the plant shows sex, what you're seeing there with that lil pod that has 2 pistils coming out is that that my friend is a female, are you sure it was nanna you saw?

S

sirshamus

I think it was, but not as experienced as most of you guys, so maybe not. Pretty sure I found 2 on my sensi star I just cut down. Looked like micro bananas. I had a light go bad @ x-mas time and light schedule got messed up for a day, don't know if that did it or not. Those 2 I picked off my SS stuck out like a sore thumb, noticed em and about shit my pants. Well at least the pods are normal, knew they were but kind of freaked after I found that.

J

John Ditchweed

If your light schedule goes off for one day it shouldn't effect them to much......... not saying that it can't but it shouldn't

H

Husbandnwife420

thats a female pre flower .first signs of sex fem def. watch in a day or so it will have 2 hairs come out. then ther will be more .up or down on the mane steem same spot dif branches then about a week thay will be all over not on mane steem but at all leaf nodes brite white[ stamons] biger longer brite white thats wat u want so yes those pods are normal s.s,s, just my op peace out and good luck

Rusty Trichome

Rusty Trichome

Your pointy pods are prefectly pfine. They're called calyx's, and they shoot-out the white hairs (pistols) which are tubes that catch and cary the male genetics (a single grain of pollen) down, to fertilize the embryo. (resulting in a single seed)

B

Bagger McGuirk

Let me tell ya about the birds and the bees....:nerd

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Those will swell up and give ya a good idea of how the rest can swell when the flowers are done

Top Bottom