E9noxis

Are these ready for a flip

Are these ready for a flip 2
Are these ready for a flip 3

Day 67

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Lmao my gawd is that a bush or what? My first thought is let's see if you can get either the light to back off and get them to stretch a little bit for you so that you have more growing area to produce more flowers in apical flowers more Harvest fine yeah you know but that might happen during the first two three weeks of flower as well so who knows I'm a little concerned that you top that thing or LST it at all cuz she's awfullybushy! Nice plants

E9noxis

E9noxis

I made a few mistakes in the beginning. Stretching has yet to occur. I trained them all to the point where I bent them all sideways and pulled the branches away from eachother. Everything has been topped at least once.

Every time I prune the leaves it grows more and bigger fans. I think I'm helicopter growing and it's dwarfing them.

My hopes is to flip it and maybe the stretch will happen.

The light is 2 and a half feet away at 50% because I figured less light will make them work for it. I added red to promote stretching. I left them alone for 2 weeks straight. I wasn't even allowed in the box. I had her water them for me.

I waited a week after nutes to prune them so the energy didn't go into producing more fans. Did anyway.

I just want to start over on the next group. Figure flip now and be able to harvest and germinate the next batch in time to be ground ready in the spring.

I'm not upset about these plants though. They might be short but there super healthy.

Blue widow - Northern Sunset - LSD
Feminized seeds

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
Absolutely...id suggest giving them 2 weeks to see what they wanna do

P

Petrochemical

Supporter
I watered mycorrhizal in on every other watering. So I'd imagine it's just a root ball in there. I dont have a bigger pot to transfer. I figured 5g was enough
More then enough. I have a hell of an imagination lol

E9noxis

E9noxis

Ok. I fed them yesterday. The official plan is flip in 2 weeks. I guess I'm the only one that is impatient enough to want to flip now.

How would you spend these next 2 weeks to prepare them for flower?

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

With the dense vegetation those have, you're going to have bud sites shaded by leaves above them. Tuck the leaves you can under the bud site, or trim enough leaf lobes. or cut the entire leaf off. Go with the method that is least impactful on your plants, but still allows the bud sites to get the light they need.
Your plants remind remind me a lot of my bushy clones in my last grow.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Tuck the leaves. Don't cut them. That sounds right since they keep growing back bigger everytime I cut them off.

Per gallon, I add 1/2 tsp each of Nprimer CalMag and Silica and 1 tbs fish compost fertilizer to feed once a week. And all that minus the fert stuff mid week. Between watering we wet the top inch or so with a sprayer once a day.

I split the gallon between them, so I've felt I've been underwatering them the whole time but they look so frikkin healthy. Other than their lack of height.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

A tip for your next grow, if those tiedown clamps are at all a problem. (Or if you run out). Get a simple handheld paper hole punch (like you used in grade school), and punch holes every 2 inches around the top of the fabric pots. Makes a great tiedown hole and is dead simple and easy (and cheap). ($3 at Staples)

E9noxis

E9noxis

I love these clips. You can move them over a half inch to add tension if you need and there's no reason to destroy your pots. They have hooks on them to hold the wire. Super easy. A pack off 100 was under 20 bucks. I suggest you try this way.

E9noxis

E9noxis

20220201 213447

I tucked the lsd. I dont have very smooth working fingers. So I made a half hook out of some wire and reached up from the bottom of the plant and pulled the over shadowing big fand down under the buds. Then all those got droopy and sad but they didn't gow back bigger and more inconvenient like usual

E9noxis

E9noxis

Here we go. In 2 hours I'm starting a 36 hour dark period. Coming out of that will be the light cycle change. 12 12 for some weeks to come.
20220211 205806

20220211 205817
20220211 205826
20220211 205839

I'm gonna give it 2 weeks of not touching it. Should I discontinue nitrogen in the feedings? Calmag? I have this flower fert...
20220120 201521

Honestly, I haven't even read the instructions yet but I dont plan on starting it for the first 2 maybe 3 weeks in. I also bought 'signal' terpine enhancer. Sounded like a good thing. That's for the last few weeks. I wonder if it's including the flush at the end.

Thanks for stopping in for my rant.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm an hour away from going dark on week 1 of flower.
20220220 185256

Blue widow (left) "Betty White"
20220220 184931

20220220 184923

Northern sunset (center) "Nancy"
20220220 182142

20220220 182025

LSD (right) "Sydney"
20220220 181824

20220220 181803

Friday
Gallon each Poland spring water. No mix
Saturday evening
36 hours dark switch to 12/12 monday am. Tuesday evening
Gallon each Poland spring water. No mix
Saturday evening
Final removal of lesser stems and leaves
Gallon each Poland spring water
1/2 tbsp bloom booster in 3 gallons

I'll see them again on Tuesday.

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Wait til they stretch... You've got almost 4 weeks of vertical growth at all your bud sites. The plants look good, so at this point, make your plan on nutes, mix lightly, and run the program. Humidity down, water when they're dry. Defoliate lower areas when you see which colas are dominant. You're doing good, just gotta let the plants dictate a little. Happy growing.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Day 12 Flower

Left is Blue Widow
Center back is Northern Sunset
Right is LSD

20220226 141655

Today's question is, should I set up a trellis? Is it too late for that? Not worth it because they're so short? Do I need it to make sure they get even light?

Latest posts

Top Bottom