Are These Ready for Harvest?

• Thread starter bonsaiboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bonsaiboy

bonsaiboy

Hello!
I'm pretty new to growing and very new to this forum. I'm wondering if these plants look close to harvest time? They're in a 2' x 4' tent with 600 watt LED in DHC with heavy 16 bud A & B, PPM = 1150, PH = 5.6, water temp: 66 degrees, air temp: 68 degrees. They're in week 7-8 of flower. Seems like there's a good bit of amber on the trichomes, but I'm not sure how to measure. Sorry for the less than clear photos. I'd appreciate any input you have.

Also, if they are near harvest time, do I flush the reservoir and keep in tap or RO water for a week or so before harvesting? Thanks!

Are these ready for harvest
Are these ready for harvest 2
Are these ready for harvest 3
Are these ready for harvest 4
Are these ready for harvest 5
Are these ready for harvest 6
Are these ready for harvest 7
Are these ready for harvest 8
bonsaiboy

bonsaiboy

Thanks for the response. Do you typically flush for a week or so? And do you use tap water or RO? I've never used RO but have heard it's better for flushing?

Skeptik

Skeptik

They look done. Don't worry about flushing. Unless you're just trying to save on nutrients, it does nothing:

bonsaiboy

bonsaiboy

They look done. Don't worry about flushing. Unless you're just trying to save on nutrients, it does nothing:

Wow, that's really helpful information. Just goes to show that so much of what we do is based on folklore and superstition. I prefer science! Thanks very much.

growsince79

growsince79

Hello!
I'm pretty new to growing and very new to this forum. I'm wondering if these plants look close to harvest time? They're in a 2' x 4' tent with 600 watt LED in DHC with heavy 16 bud A & B, PPM = 1150, PH = 5.6, water temp: 66 degrees, air temp: 68 degrees. They're in week 7-8 of flower. Seems like there's a good bit of amber on the trichomes, but I'm not sure how to measure. Sorry for the less than clear photos. I'd appreciate any input you have.

Also, if they are near harvest time, do I flush the reservoir and keep in tap or RO water for a week or so before harvesting? Thanks!
yes

Latest posts

Top Bottom