Are These Ready?think They Might Be Nov Harvesters?

• Thread starter Gauge303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gauge303

Gauge303

These are a unknown strain but I think they might be ready close to nov or maybe even into nov?what do you guys think..I live in Co

Are these readythink they might be nov harvesters
Are these readythink they might be nov harvesters 2
Are these readythink they might be nov harvesters 3
Monster762

Monster762

These are a unknown strain but I think they might be ready close to nov or maybe even into nov?what do you guys think..I live in Co
Don’t do it. Month to go or rock em til the first real frost.

Gauge303

Gauge303

I’ve done my homework I just am double no TRIPLE CHECKING TO MAKE SURE SO I CAN GET THE BEST QUALITY I CAN.
And me asking is doing my homework.asking questions and doing research..I’m going by Dj shorts grow techniques with a Twist of my own

Toaster79

Toaster79

C'mon now, give the guy some slack. He already stated he's taking this harvest into November, so thats a month out. Quite realistic but might stretch it another two weeks to hit december if weather is good.

G gnome

G gnome

C'mon now, give the guy some slack. He already stated he's taking this harvest into November, so thats a month out. Quite realistic but might stretch it another two weeks to hit december if weather is good.
Wud u give this guy any slack if i told u that while u were typing that message he went and started another thread asking the exact same question?

Gauge303

Gauge303

Wud u give this guy any slack if i told u that while u were typing that message he went and started another thread asking the exact same question?
That’s a different plant altogether dick

Top Bottom