Are these ready to harvest yet!

• Thread starter Jerryrigged778
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jerryrigged778

Got these from a grind they were outdoors growing until they were given to me. The person did minimal upkeep on them. Anyone have any advice for me please?

strider26554

strider26554

Well. Youve got some reveg action going on there, and a few more details about your grow would be helpful for any on here to help you out, but to answer your question their not ready yet, and in reveg probably wont be for a bit. Like indoor / outdoor type of lights, soil ,etc. But welcome to the the farm, I'm sure there will be someone along to answer your question in more detail shortly.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Its not ready, looks to be revegging for some reason.

We need more info for sure.

What media is it growing in? What lights are you using? how long are the lights on and off for? Is it a photoperiod or autoflower? The more info the more we can help.

J

Jerryrigged778

They are currently on 12 hours of light and 12 hours dark. Right now I am in the process of setting up a tent for them. They have round grow lights right now. As far as soil I know they were given a 4.4.4 mix up until a week ago. Hope that helps!

J

Jerryrigged778

So if it is revegging do I harvest it. I am new and need help. It has gone way beyond its time frame of being ready!

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Takes many week to going ready and looking reveg like people said. If you want hop in and learn growing i would chop that and start fresh with tent, good light, exhaust, good seeds/cuts etc... 🙂

J

Jerryrigged778

I have all that being set up now but I don’t want to waste these plants is there anything I can do? Do I harvest as is and hope for the best!

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

If you harvest now make edibles or extract, smoke will taste awful and not much potent or you can just keep it 12/12 and finish it but it takes 6-8 weeks atleast it gonna be near harvest.

Top Bottom