Are these seedling wrinkles normal?

• Thread starter SeedyScene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SeedyScene

SeedyScene

Supporter
Hi All,
Question from a new grower here. Per the attached pic of a seedling on Day 6 (Cali Connection's 78 strain), is this wrinkling towards the bottom of the leaves normal and is what happens with new leaf growth at first?

I'm growing in coco and using T5 lights for seedlings that are 5" from canopy. Thanks.

Are these seedling wrinkles normal

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Looks good, cotyledons telling the story your nutes are spot on.

Is the temp a little low perhaps? I get fat leaves early on when my temps get below 70

SeedyScene

SeedyScene

Supporter
Good to know. Thanks. Temps are 76 - 81, depending if light is on or off. This "78" strain is two gelatos, the 33 and 45. I think the leaves will be a little wide with this strain.

SeedyScene

SeedyScene

Supporter
Ok ..so you have the correct order which to add the nutrients? also whats your watering practices like? looking good though
I have learned about the correct order for mixing nutrients. I use the cocoforcannabis.com website as my primary resource to learn how to grow in coco and they recommend high frequency watering practices, which is what I'm doing. I am using this site's methods. Right now, I am watering 2x per day. I keep a detailed grow diary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom